Pure locality Jungles - Whos working with what?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingMorelia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering if many people are working with locality pure jungles here? I have pure Palmerstons, but who doesnt right? lol. It would also be interesting to see just how many pure localities are kicking around in good numbers. I know there are a few Cowley Beach around, some Julattens, Tullies, Babinba, Cardwell, Mareebas, Karunda, Cape Tribs. Would be great to know if people are breeding pure lines of Obee, Mission Beach, Mt Malloy, Mena Creek, Milla Milla, South Johnson, Innisfall etc. I would love to know what is been kept and bred in collections. And of course pics would be welcome.

Obee and cowley are my favs but I don't own any yet sorry. I'd love to hear pedigree/collection data that people have on their lines when they do post pics. This will be a hot thread to watch ;)

Wasnt any bait....

I just dont know what an obee jungle is lol, was curious? :)

The fact you are so quick to jump up and down on a public forum thinking the whole world is against you, thats a different story...

I added Obee as a locality when its a person sorry. Other than that, whos got what?

Oh ok that makes sense :)

I have Palmerstons, Tully's, Athertons and Missions at breeding size, but only bred pure Palmerstons this year.

The rest where put with other stuff.

Oh ok that makes sense :)

I have Palmerstons, Tully's, Athertons and Missions at breeding size, but only bred pure Palmerstons this year.

The rest where put with other stuff.
So whats the Mission Beach animals like? Got pics?

M B 's are very fast as they get chased by very large pigging dogs and old lady's like my mother . and the fact that in 30 ish years of visiting mum we have only ever seen green tree snakes and taipans

And after gooogling M B jungle pythons you would not be any wiser . Or have a clue what or where M B is :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasnt any bait....

I just dont know what an obee jungle is lol, was curious? :)

The fact you are so quick to jump up and down on a public forum thinking the whole world is against you, thats a different story...
When I don't even know who you are and you don't even give me the common decency to end your comment with a name yet you feel the need to address me by name, I'm quiet within my rights to interpret that however I like Scorps ;) As for Obee jungle why wouldn't you address the OP as they were the one to list the line (From memory Scott O'brian palmerston locality animals are referred to as Obee Jungles)

Folks don't get confused here. Obee jungles line may indeed be pretty but they are mixed locales and don't believe otherwise.
If you can be bothered searching, this subject regarding this guys jungles were discussed in great heated depth many years ago on this very forum. In a nutshell they are a mix of Tullys and eslewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back