Albino Mac

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be thrilled! I would be. Congratulations! :)

Wow is indeed the word here! Incredibly stunning, congrats Albs :D

Awsome mate awsome.
Be carefull thou, hatchling anteresia are extremely canabilistic. Even before they shed at times. Silly little buggers they are sometimes.

That's insane, love the colours....you must be stoked......please update after first shed..

How old and how heavy was mum ??? Interested to know as I have a few gravid het girls atm that all weigh between 900-950 grams at 2.5 years, they look huge and I am expecting good size clutches out of them....

Awsome mate awsome.
Be carefull thou, hatchling anteresia are extremely canabilistic. Even before they shed at times. Silly little buggers they are sometimes.

He hatched them individually......they were just put together for the picture's.......mainly as proof but also as a comparison to show size of clutch mates and albino sibling together.

That's awesome, looks like a healthy and strong little one.

Congrats though, bet you are over the moon. :D

I would love one of these, looks amazing. Well done mate im sure you are over the moon.

Rick

Just a couple of updated pics, has shed and is going very well.

Attachments

• albino mac.jpg
    albino mac.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 238
  • albino mac 2.jpg
    albino mac 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 257
Loving that 'lavender' look, Albs. Very nice, mate.

Very nice! So this is the year we will finally see a few more about!

Just another update. This one has now shed for the second time and feeding like a true champion! It had no problems taking down this large velvet.

Attachments

• IMAG1010.jpg
    IMAG1010.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMAG1011.jpg
    IMAG1011.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMAG1012.jpg
    IMAG1012.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 196
Really like these and prefer them over albino carpets all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back