Some people...(Dead snake warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insanity

Reaction score
Title says it all.
MdC6Lxh.png

Someone really need to kick sense into some people.
I don't like how the snake was called a disgusting creature, its not going to attack out of fun bloody hell:evil:

People like this make me lose just a little bit more faith in humanity... If I'm being completely honest, I'd say SHE is the disgusting creature. If only these ignorant people could see the beauty in animals that aren't fluffy. >insert disappointed sigh<

x

if some one kills any native they should be reported especially if their bragging about it like that

Bethany is actually a moron, as is the goose standing with the shovel next to his trophy. Logic & reason don't even come close to these people's lives... They were actually raised by morons and reflect the moronic values of their parents...

Jamie

As a parent, you could almost, almost sympathise with her killing it for the safety of the children.
But that's until you read her stupid comments and realise her ignorance, and how much of a moron she is. And the fact that she plastered it on Facebook with pride.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

They have found that racist and homophobic people tend to have a lower IQ than people who are tolerant of those different to themselves. Perhaps that extends to people who don't take the time to find out a little about a creature before they kill it.

So I wonder where the shovel was? I don't know about you guys but my shovel isn't just sitting outside 24/7, in this situation I would have to leave the kids and go and get it... In which case I think it's reasonable to just go inside and leave it alone.

Unfortunately a larger portion of the population seem to have the same view as these brave soldiers

I hear that the majority of people who get bitten by a snake are the ones who try to kill them. If you leave a snake alone, it doesn't feel threatened. There's no way something that big would hunt an adult. You are better off just moving your kids away slowly.

my thing is how would they like being hit in the head with a shovel
maybe we should start and see how they like it lol

Bethany says kill them all since they do nothing for this world, I say Bethany and her stupid offspring do nothing for this world either, can we kill them?

real smart teaching ur kids to kill snakes rather than to leave them well alone, she could personally be signing their death warrant with this attitude,....a few less rednecks couldnt be a bad thing.

How could anyone possibly hope for a serious and insightful discussion about wildlife with anyone that would post ridiculous pictures of themselves on their facebook site for the world to see? She doesn't even respect herself let alone animals. They even broke the shovel on that poor snake too did you notice? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back