Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a nice one ingie ,all the hatchlings ive grown up have been females also,i had to buy in the males .

u9uba5ym.jpg

ejy6uvuv.jpg

He is a cutie!!!

Ingie - he/she is beautiful!

My one and only little girl (assuming) is starting to change finally too - so excited! :D

She was exactly 12 months old a few days ago. In shed at the moment aswell little bugger, so as soon as she does I can get some nice photo's to put up.

Not the best photo but this guy I bred from last season has changed recently.
null_zps3a6e6e51.jpg

Fantastic stripe on that one andynic it's going to be a stunner when it losses the blue and is a nice green with stripe.

Fantastic stripe on that one andynic it's going to be a stunner when it losses the blue and is a nice green with stripe.
Thanks mate. I hope it brightens up like its parents, they are very nice snakes. Any idea when the other colours start to fade out as this is my first GTP?

Thanks mate. I hope it brightens up like its parents, they are very nice snakes. Any idea when the other colours start to fade out as this is my first GTP?

I think it would go mostly on size, not age. But my Australians lost it within a few sloughs of turning green. I'd say it varies though.

That one is lovely Andynic! Here's another of mine, now day 4 of the change. :p

bc25.jpg
Wow that one has seemed to go through a lot of change in a short time. I like most GTP's but especially like the Aussie ones. How old and big is your one? I am not sure on the weight of mine , it is the only snake that I haven't weighed because I do not like to take it off the branch.

Gozz that first one is amazing, do you know what type of gtp he is?

Three weeks in and this little one seems to be holding some of the yellow :) all my boys are in shed so thought I'd show off some of the girls for next season. First my aussie gtp, second my non-native gtp who has a mixture of blue (can't tell very well as the sun had gone down but the second pic sort of shows it), black speckles and a full yellow belly.

Gozz that first one is amazing, do you know what type of gtp he is?

Three weeks in and this little one seems to be holding some of the yellow :) all my boys are in shed so thought I'd show off some of the girls for next season. First my aussie gtp, second my non-native gtp who has a mixture of blue (can't tell very well as the sun had gone down but the second pic sort of shows it), black speckles and a full yellow belly.

Some very nice greens there. One question though, in the last picture is that how all greens go towards the tail? It just looks strange to me but I also have not seen a lot of the tail end of GTP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back