Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mine but pretty cool

a5ddf54ecc43185ff0ba6f707999d68b.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

For the haters

2eb6483d8287cb233589c7f6a7fddffb.jpg

3345fb7310e8789825309e2f820f95ae.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather be a standout wrinkly old man with tattoos than just a wrinkly old man.

i worked in a nursing home and honestly they don't look as bad as people make them out to be
not to mention there is better ink these days so i recon it'll still look pretty good when i'm old

When I'm 80 I think I'll have other more important bodily concerns.

yep second that i fell like i'm 90 now and i'm only 28 especialy when i have to use my walking stick lol
so i cant imagine what i'll be felling when i do get there

Screw it I'm living like I'm not gonna make 90 I really don't care what people think.

Lol yeah screw it. My parents always say it to me. when i even talk about designingfor my next tattoo. My mums the worst she's always like they look nice now why do u need to add more it comes to messy or the other one is image what they will look like when ur older u will regret getting them. Lol.

I don't really get any grief from any friends or family except grandparents. Mainly just strangers that's why I don't really care. My mum doesn't have tats an doesn't really like them bu she said the one I'm half way through woul look good if it come down to a sleeve lol and that's next.

I got 4 hours in the chair tomorrow hopefully chest is finished then mak a start on the sleeve :)

if any one from melbourne wants some tattoos from me, i will be tattooing at the melbourne tattoo expo on the 29 nov to the 1st of dec 2013...email me @ [email protected] for a spot

i wrote this about tattoos

INK

On the outside

Sinking in
Withered body
Saggy skin

Once was firm,
Now is old.
The colour's faded,
Were once bold.

Contrasting bright,
When you were young.
Years have passed,
And look what you've done.

Dark and smudged,
The lines crinkle.
Pictures blur,
Stars don't twinkle.

Wrong decisions.
You thought it were cool.
Now looks rubbish,
ain't you a tool.

You must have some fairly bad insecurities to write something like this about people that are doing absolutely nothing to hurt you.

Could you imagine if Cathy wrote something similar about a minority group!! Grow up or get stuffed, take your narrow points of view elsewhere.

i wrote this about tattoos

INK

On the outside

Sinking in
Withered body
Saggy skin

Once was firm,
Now is old.
The colour's faded,
Were once bold.

Contrasting bright,
When you were young.
Years have passed,
And look what you've done.

Dark and smudged,
The lines crinkle.
Pictures blur,
Stars don't twinkle.

Wrong decisions.
You thought it were cool.
Now looks rubbish,
ain't you a tool.

You write reasonably well, but I fail to see how what other people do with their bodies affects you. If you don't like tattoos, then don't get one. Simple as that. But if someone else likes tattoos and gets one you have absolutely no right to judge them. You're the tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back