Guess how many eggs are in this BHP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will give it a little bit more time so a few more can take a crack at it then let the cat out of the bag (for want of a better phrase).
By the way my guess was 6.

Aaron.

Oi!!! Who keeps saying 9!!!! First in best dressed!!!

MidsReps funny you should say that about first in best dressed... While you are very close it was the first in that nailed it. Well done Gozz (& Creatures of Habit)
8 healthy looking eggs. Zero slugs, never had one layed at my place but not like I produce a large number of eggs.
hu3eseza.jpg

I thought 6 (maybe 7) but I am happy to be wrong with 8 eggs in the slow-cooker.
BTW they may look like they are touching the sides of the tub but they are not, my wife placed them in the tub in my absence. Also the horrible looking green mark on the egg second from top is from newspaper ink thankfully. It looked worrying for a second.
This girl had me on the edge of my seat going to 35 days after 3 days of uncomfortable writhing and practical jokes.

Thanks to all for playing
I will keep you posted as to how they go.

Aaron

The range went from 7 up to 14+slugs and while I would like to wish she gave me that many I am very happy with what I got for her first season.

Aaron

Cheers. Hope the incubation goes to plan.
Ron- that would be one hell of an expensive omlette

Aaron

Cheers mate.
Both are pinstripe. Male is het Ax. female Ax. Both from Neil S.
Hoping the ratio swings more to the axanthic side of course, but as with all clutches I will get what im given. Looking forward to xmas time when my presents unwrap themselves.

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back