Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would love to know.

Also am anxious to see what a gold phase/super hypo/ triple stripe/ Walker line coastal looks like.
Funny as Rick has never mentioned these to me.

Serpentaria, where is Palm forest?
The palm forest coastals are located north of the honey jungle locality :D

- - - Updated - - -

I also would love to know.

Also am anxious to see what a gold phase/super hypo/ triple stripe/ Walker line coastal looks like.
Funny as Rick has never mentioned these to me.
Why would Rick walker be talking to you about brad walkers stripe coastal line?

Last edited:
A reduced pattern Proserpine coastal (pure).

Attachments

• 20131014_200043-1.jpg
    20131014_200043-1.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 151
Keep this thread going, loving it so far! :p

Another pure Proserpine Coastal, freshly shed. Who needs Jags.

goz7.jpg

ixf7.jpg

Last edited:
you said that you thought you where getting a striped cape York male but instead its a striped rp, so I asked did you know if it was a rp cape York? don't worry about it :) I love cape yorks and own a couple rp ones I would love to see a pic of him or all of them ;) hehe.
I was only buying a striped cape york jungle, turned out to be that and an rp when I checked him out on pick up, thats why I love getting stuff from Snake Ranch, you get that little bit extra!

- - - Updated - - -

Serpentaria, where is Palm forest?
Palm Forest is located on the Mid NSW Coast outside of Coffs Harbour somewhere, animals were bred by Brad Walker of Australian Fauna Supplies

- - - Updated - - -

The palm forest coastals are located north of the honey jungle locality :D
Luckily for you that Palm Forest is an actual place

photo.jpgpuss cat.jpgIMG_1071.jpgbubbles.jpg
heres a couple of my kids, got a few more RPM jungles and lots of high coloured pure and cross bred morelia's.
I will soon have RPM tullys x RP albino darwin, plus honey jungle x RP albino darwin and diamondx RP albino darwin
Im hoping to cross either of these with high quality jag in a couple of years.

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 128
I'd guess around 120 - 130cm at the moment, 3.5 years old but was a slow starter - although I don't power feed so happy with his size. :)

Wow, looking at the picture I thought it was a yearling. I'm impressed those colors are sticking. I'd take that over a neurotic jag(joking...kinda) any day.

Is the black carpet still around?
Surprised it hasnt made a showing on here yet
Midnight something???
Thought it produced eggs last season but heard nothing since?

Is the black carpet still around?
Surprised it hasnt made a showing on here yet
Midnight something???
Thought it produced eggs last season but heard nothing since?

Longqi
Snake ranch own 'black Princess' and she supposedly produced another clutch again this season.

I've watched this snake for a while as I have a strong interest in black carpets. It is a truly stunning snake to look at, but I am not 100% convinced it looks pure M. cheynei. It's head appears very 'diamond' like to me.

I'm not out to prove or disprove this animal's authenticity (how could I?), but I have bred, raised and kept hundreds of diamonds and jungles over the years and it just doesn't look like a jungle.

Anyone else..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back