Show us your Exo Terra Terrarium set ups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
Hey all,

Getting some knob-tails and Marbled Velvet Geckos in about a week or two.
Wanted some ideas on setting up the terrarium (set ups). Ones going to be a desert themed one (Knob-tailed geckos).
And the other one is a jungle themed one (Marbled Velvet Geckos).

Cheers,
Sean

_MG_8686.jpg

Sorry Kelton22 the attachment didn't work, wow mad_at_arms that's a nice set up.
Keep em coming guys

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else got any pics of their Exo terra terrariums??

In the process of doing a forest theme at the moment with live plants. I still need to drill a hole in the glass for a drainage tube and shape the foam. Will get picks up next week if all goes well this weekend.

Sound's amazing James! Hope all goes well & can't wait to see some pics :p

We just set this one up at the shop. It was the stand used by Exo Terra at the trade show in Melbourne

View attachment 299392

Attachments

• Exo terra Stand.jpg
    Exo terra Stand.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 452
That's spectacular! Well done guys! I'd love a display like that in my house.

Mine at the moment still needs couple more ferns and some other rain forestry plant it's size is L: 60 W:45 H:30
a8y6uqu8.jpg

Looks great! What are u planning on keeping in there? & may I ask where'd u get the low ones from?

Jarrod there all spectacular, what do u keep in them?
What measurements are those Exo Terra Terrarium's that house the Bearded Dragons?

Cheers dude, The Exo's that house the dragons are 90x45x30 but mind you that are Pygmy dragons.
The 90x45x90 houses a 5ft+ jungle python.
And a marm in the 30x30x45 I think the 30x30x30 are too small in my opinion.

Last edited:
Looks great! What are u planning on keeping in there? & may I ask where'd u get the low ones from?

The pet shop I go to has them in stock and that's the first I've ever seen so if you live in the hunter valley I can tell you the name of the shop if you want
Oh and I've got a 6 month old thick tailed in there ATM but plan on getting more

Dam I live in Melbourne, I'd be happy to know what the pet shop is called tho.
I've got a thick-tail too, that's why I'm trying to get a low Exo Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back