2013 S&T Reptile Festival

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy K.

Reaction score
Alright guys and girls it's on again, the 2013 Scales & Tails Reptile Festival will be held on the 9th November at North Ipswich Reserve 43-45 The Terrace North Ipswich. This year's festival is shaping up to be the biggest one we've done so far with River 94.9FM broadcasting live from the festival, special guest speakers such as Brian Barczyk from SnakeBytes TV, Dr Justin G Julander, Co-author of 'The Complete Carpet Python and The Complete Children's Python', Bob Iwrin is back again and Dr Gavin Bedford will be there to talk about the new National Body as well as many more guest speakers.

We will also have our Family Fun on the Field brought to you by Sammut Bulow Certified Practising Accountants with giant slides, jumping castle, face painting, pony rides, live reptile pit shows and more.

We'll have several shops there selling all your reptile needs and plenty of live reptiles on display including several animals that have never been out on public display before.

For the hard core reptile enthusiast we'll be having our Gala Dinner that night at the same venue. We've got the chefs from Five Lime Nine who have created an awesome three course meal for us all to enjoy with guest speakers talking that night as well. For your chance to get some one on one time and mix it with reptile royalty this is an event not to be missed.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Attachments

• Festival flyer.jpg
    Festival flyer.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 171
  • Festival 2013  flyer 3.jpg
    Festival 2013 flyer 3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 169
  • dinner ad.jpg
    dinner ad.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 192
Cant wait! I will be taking my daughter, she is the most enthusiastic reptile lover I have ever met.

ill have to go as 9th of November is my b day!!!!!!!!!

What are the numbers looking like this year Troy? I have heard Xtreme Reptiles will not be going and Nev Reibelt will not be going either.

Wish I could make it. Had a great time last year, the dinner is a great opportunity to shake a few hands, sounds like it will be one to remember. The speakers are always very interesting and passionate.

Troy, I tried sending you a pm but your inbox is full. Could you please touch base with me.

Cheers,
Aaron

Last edited:
Hanging out with Mayor Paul Pisasale the other day talking about the Festival.

Attachments

• Troy and the Mayor.jpg
    Troy and the Mayor.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 107
Whats the chances of getting footage of Gavin Bedford's speech uploaded to the site or youtube with his permission so the rest of us that cant make it there can be on the same page. I think what he is proposing could be very beneficial to the herp community as a whole and if the word is spread as far as possible it will strengthen the support.

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back