Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking very closely at the pics from the Panther web site.
Heres a close up showing the banded pattern under the extra melanin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comparison pic of a hyper and a normal side by side "siblings".

Close up of a hyper jungle juvie.

Yes John , I see what you mean about the adult hyper has a different looking head in this shot..

Last edited:
This is a south west carpet python. He has only darkened slightly since a juvenile. Not sure if it counts as a morph, but he's look pretty alright to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 288
Nice snake Wing_Nut, definitely worth a shot proving it if you have the time.

Finally we agree on something Roger lol!

That banding you have mentioned looks like another diamond feature to me. I kept some diamonds from around Wollongong many, many years ago that were very dark and the Panthers remind me of them. I don't keep them anymore, but the ventral pattern on the Panther is still very diamond IMO.

Although this diamond is a yellow one, the ventral pattern is very similar - most diamonds are. Particularly how 'white' the colour appears. I feel like I'm being a bit picky here, but I'm sure pure black carpets (particularly jungles) will look a little bit different when they consistently pop up here in Aus..

DSCN7310.JPG

I don't know if this counts as you don't really have set colouring with Tropidonophis Mairii as per location. There is such a variety within a single clutch. This picture is of siblings to give you a range of spectrum they come in.

I was messing around with my new phone and decided to take some pics of my newer animals.

Cape York white, striped male, possible RP
attachment.php

will add my striped female later, both are from Snake Ranch
more pics in my jungle python folder

My Tigers, also from Snake Ranch
male
attachment.php

female
attachment.php

One of my hatchling high blacks. I am pleased to see this morph slowly proving it's potential.

Jungle2014hatch4.JPG

mutant gecko.

2 traits, colour seems to be recessive, no idea on the reduced tubercles,...

Attachments

• mutant.jpg
    mutant.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back