Show us your Paradox Albinos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeRanch

Not so new Member
Reaction score
How many of these are out there?

Attachments

• IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 503
Wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Are they able to breed and are they able to pass on the trait
i think their awesome wouldn't mind one either

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all but that's one of the ugliest morphs I've ever seen.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all but that's one of the ugliest morphs I've ever seen.
I think not all paradox's are created equal, I quite like some but others not so much.

I wouldn't part with my hard earned for one. Like I said though, it's very subjective.

Here's an older photo of mine. There are some better updated photos of this guy in issue 29 of Scales & Tails.

Attachments

• paradox.JPG
    paradox.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 319
Sometimes I think I got one too, but then it turns out she just peed on the news paper and rubbed some ink all over herself

I really like the paradox albinos, and I think its because of the contrasting colours. Black and white, with the yellow.... I think its stunning :)

Not my thing, reminds me of when I used to get black spot in my pool! But I agree with andynic07, probably some are better than others and I`m sure they`ll become a very sought after addition to many peoples collections.

I agree, I think it looks grubby, but from all the replies it seems to be rather popular.

It reminds me of what some people say the definition of 'cute' is: ugly but interesting.

Each to their own :)

i like them and the one snake ranch has posted is a beauty

Last edited:
Each to their own, absolutely! I understand how some people wouldn't like something like this...

But I have never seen anything more spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back