Snake shedding twice in 3 months

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglelover01

Reaction score
My 3 yr old woma looks as though she's ready to shed again(hiding away in the corner, and I've just noticed cloudy eyes) I've had her nearly 3 months, but she shed about 2 weeks after I got her...is there any reason she'd be ready to go again so soon?

I know they do this as they grow... I have 5 other snakes. Sorry, the question I probably should've asked was....Is this normal, as I've never had one of mine shed Again so soon.

My woma has shed every 4 weeks. I's say it's normal.

Don't look too much into it. Sometimes mine will automatically go into shed when they have a nice big juicy feed despite having just recently shed. As long as the snake appears fine and is shedding well I certainly wouldn't be worried at all.

I consider it pretty normal for my dudes to (shed approx) every 6 weeks.

Sweet,thanks guys. She is a robust, hefty girl with a good appetite I've just been used to all my others(carpets) which shed every 2-3 months.

My woma has shed every 4 weeks. I's say it's normal.

Yours is still young and growing quickly.

My 4 year old woma sheds every 6-8weeks. If I up his food he can go into shed pretty much straight away. All sounds fairly normal.

Yours is still young and growing quickly.

My 4 year old woma sheds every 6-8weeks. If I up his food he can go into shed pretty much straight away. All sounds fairly normal.

Cool, thanks. I'm still getting used to the little differences with a snake other than the carpets I'm used to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back