Paradox Albino Genetics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpilotaFreak78

Reaction score
I'm curious to know about the genetics and how they are produced if anyone is willing to answer that question, I'd also like to know what causes the black flecking.

I'm curious to know about the genetics and how they are produced if anyone is willing to answer that question, I'd also like to know what causes the black flecking.
so far nothing has been proven , so pretty much a fluke mutation , there was talk of a line that could possibly be reproduced to some degree but thats just that ....talk, it still has to be proven and until then ill be sitting on the side of the fence that says fluke on it :)

I think that line was from Simon Stone, I remember talking to him about when he sold the entire clutch of possibles he had at the time. Stilkl it is a nice line I would like to see developed especially if there is any striping involved for my breeding projects down the line.

forgot where i saw it but someone was breeding paradox to albino and producing paradox's.
Could be complete BS as i was under the impression paradoxs didn't have a higher chance of producing paradox's

They have been reproduced and proven genetic the breeder working on them just doesn't want to come forward.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that line was from Simon Stone, I remember talking to him about when he sold the entire clutch of possibles he had at the time. Stilkl it is a nice line I would like to see developed especially if there is any striping involved for my breeding projects down the line.

Simon was never working on a paradox line lol he was under the impression that there was only 3 in existence, he hadn't even heard of URS paradox hatchling until I showed him a photo early this year.

Last edited:
That being the case,what is the mode of inheritance with them?

too any are being produced for it to just be a paradox, so therefor it has to be genetic even if it's just polymorphic. But I'm not the breeder so can't say sorry, the breeder is on here and if he wants to post he can.

Last edited:
too any are being produced for it to just be a paradox, so therefor it has to be genetic even if it's just polymorphic. But I'm not the breeder so can't say sorry, the breeder is on here and if he wants to post he can.

Yeah been hearing about it being reproducable for a while now but no more info has been forthcoming as to how it works.I still think they are just paradox even though quite a few pop up here and there but then again with the amount of albs being bred it is not surprising.

Yeah been hearing about it being reproducable for a while now but no more info has been forthcoming as to how it works.I still think they are just paradox even though quite a few pop up here and there but then again with the amount of albs being bred it is not surprising.

It is defiantly genetic the breeder working on these is very old school and doesn't believe in full disclosure. 1000 albino darwins 50 plus calico albinos. 1 in 16 maybe? All I'm saying....

It is defiantly genetic the breeder working on these is very old school and doesn't believe in full disclosure. 1000 albino darwins 50 plus calico albinos. 1 in 16 maybe? All I'm saying....

Mate you might want to talk to your breeder friend I think you have your information mixed up with another morph he is working on.... Apparently there has been clutches with up to 9 paradox albinos hatchlings. So if this is the case it must be genetic but I'm not sure on the status of the mode of inheritance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back