Show us your Paradox Albinos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not mine and think it has since been sold but hey i touched it and i liked it :)
223251_10152186888950585_1574638760_n.jpg

Each to their own, absolutely! I understand how some people wouldn't like something like this...

But I have never seen anything more spectacular!

I agree. I'm not particularly fussed with albino Darwins but there is something about paradoxes I really like. Reptile territory had one of the prettiest ones I have seen advertised a while ago. If only I had the money.

Snake Ranch that is a really nice example.

I think they look better in the flesh rather than in pictures, for those who have seen one other than a picture what do you think?

I keep hearing how many people have them but never see any pic of these beauties

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk

Most people don't hear or see half the news morphs getting around.

They aren't that new but you are missing my point.

I know what your saying I have seen a few things I have never heard of and still haven't the only reason I know about them is by seeing them in person I have said before if I breed something new I wouldn't tell every one only a few trusted people I know but chances are I won't haha

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk

has paradox been proven in any other species yet?

It may well be monogenic (with the addition of the albino gene) with limited penetrance, that would explain the reasonably low rates and relatively unpredictable outcomes.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I would like to know is if over seas have these? The states perhaps? It would be interesting to know.

Has a paradox been bred with another paradox yet? I would like to see some of the breeding results with these paradox's but don't suppose the breeders would give away their results just yet.

There was a beautiful paradox at the S&T reptile festival at Ipswich today.

i'm usually not a fan of the paradox trait.....

but i really like that one mate

cheers shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back