Hatchling Boyd's Forest Dragons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ingie

Reaction score
Aren't they cute???? 3 hatchling Boyd's and an engagement ring..... What a week!!!!! :D

1451498_763395543686329_1429737895_n.jpg

This made me LOL. Congrats all round. :D

:D After letting them settle in for a bit, I just fed each of them 2-3 small crickets with some tweezers. Their little crunches are so cute! They aren't afraid of me, which is great :D I was hoping it would be easy to train them onto being tweezer/tong fed, as I like to see who is eating what, and make sure none fall behind!

Last edited:
be sure to keep us updated with the little boyds. Lots of pics please :D

They are very cute, congrats. I agree, most easily hand or tong feed from a very young age. A video of mine eating a silkworm. https://www.facebook.com/fnqreptile...5202461&set=vb.459676397395252&type=2&theater

How cute! How old is this one in the video? How many bugs do you feed per week, and how often do you feed? Everyone I ask just kind of leaves crickets in there and doesn't keep track. Not that it really matters because I will find out what suits these little ones :)

He was under 1 week old in the video. I feed every day. When i only had 2 babies they had around 3 crickets or silkworms each a day. Just feed them until they don't want any more. I now just throw in the crickets with the occasional handfed silkworm or 2. Some are tamer than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back