Knob-tailed gecko in a click-clack?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
Was wondering if I can keep a Knob-Tailed gecko in a 7L Sistama tub with the blue click clacks on the side?, with a small heat mat and a thermostat.

The plan was to keep it in the 7L tub until I can get an 45x45x45 exo terra type enclosure. Thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone got any hatchling knob tailed geckos for sale?

The plan was to keep it in the 7L tub until I can get an 45x45x45 exo terra type enclosure. Thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone got any hatchling knob tailed geckos for sale?
For a hatchie thats fine, I dont think you will find any hatchies at the moment, mine first lot only hatched a week ago, if you can stand it, wait until jan/feb there are normaly a few then as more hatch

Yeah don't mind waiting Jan/Feb time, that will give me time to do more research on them...do u know how much a hatchie is worth?

Yeah don't mind waiting Jan/Feb time, that will give me time to do more research on them...do u know how much a hatchie is worth?

Depends really, l.levis are common so can be around $100 for normal colours, hypos etc are a bit more expensive. L.pilbarensis are a bit dearer around $150-$200 then high whites etc are dearer. But your location plays a part as well I really only know newcastle/sydney price ranges (pet shops are normally dearer as well )

Thanks heaps kitten_pheonix, do u know of any breeders in Victoria?

No sorry but if you check out reptilesdownunder.com thats a common place people advertise, also a sponsor of this site I beleive

Yeah I'll be keeping a hatchie in it until it's sub-adult, is hatchie care the same as adult care?

Yeah I'll be keeping a hatchie in it until it's sub-adult, is hatchie care the same as adult care?
if i was you i would spend a couple of dollars more and go and get a 10L tub and by the sounds of it do a LOT more research on knob tailed gecko

I'm getting 'Keeping Australian Geckos by Rob Porter". To help me out with care, and I'm doing plenty of research, I've already got a Thick-Tailed gecko, and I've had years with marbled geckos so I'm quite experienced with geckos.

- - - Updated - - -

When it gets bigger will a 45x45x45 Exo Terra Terrarium be appropriate to house her in?

Last edited:
I'm getting 'Keeping Australian Geckos by Rob Porter". To help me out with care, and I'm doing plenty of research, I've already got a Thick-Tailed gecko, and I've had years with marbled geckos so I'm quite experienced with geckos.

- - - Updated - - -

When it gets bigger will a 45x45x45 Exo Terra Terrarium be appropriate to house her in?

yes as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back