My Ride

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycam01_au

Reaction score
what do you guy's ride?

7503_zps9e7678e3.jpg

dabany6u.jpg

Soon to upgrade......thinking cbr1100?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Awesome guys :)

This is one I'm looking at buying atm. Needs a bit of work but will be a good project :)

u9ymyje2.jpg

ZX6R Streetfighter.
3ybuqy2a.jpg

ymu4eje5.jpg

ysaru2a2.jpg

Unfortunately had a run in with a car who didn't look when coming out of a stop sign, frame was twisted, a write off.

4u2usyqy.jpg

udepygys.jpg

A big warning to everyone on the road, treat everyone like idiots, and be careful!

nice bike,
hope your ok mate

Cheers mate, she was an absolute weapon, had it set up exactly how I wanted it.

Luckily I was OK, and that the car coming the other way saw it unfolding and stopped. I flipped over the car and landed on the opposite side of the road. Recieved nothing more than a little bruising and a broken bike. Could have been worse.

I thought that you were selling your bike? It was either that or you crashed it, I can't remember.

Yea my honda CBR125R got written off a few months back. Was parked and some lady reversed into it. Got the ninja a little while after that incident and I love it!

CBR250RR

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384415792355.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384415792355.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 131
I upgraded from my V Star 650, I'm now riding a '98 Virago 1100, it's got a bit over 18,600km on it :D

Attachments

• Beast2.jpg
    Beast2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Finally home.jpg
    Finally home.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 126
Thanks, I love it! I've found it easier and more comfortable to ride than my 650, it's much thinner and takes corners better and faster. The extra power is awesome too. This Summer I'll be going on an overnight camping trip to the 12 apostles. I haven't done a Great Ocean Road trip on this bike yet, but I know it'll be better.

Funny thing is, my V Star was a 2008 and it was beautiful but very basic and bulky. I'm 5ft1 so the thinner and lighter 1100 works better for me. It's 15 years old but it has a fuel light, tacho and self cancelling indicators. The last bike didn't have any of that. You can see a definite difference in how I fit on them:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back