Win a pair of Olive Pythons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one so badly , I must have it!!! They would be a Kick start in breeding reptiles

I doubt they will have the draw cause they need 1000 shares . I hope they do but I'm not holding my breath

I'm hoping people are thinking of the space a pair of olives will take up in year or two not just wanting free animal's.

I've already been planning on getting 2 olives this season. I have already began making my double bay for the adults (7ftx3ftx3ft for each bay a total of 7ftx3ftx6ft) and winning these guys would really just be the icing on the cake for me. If I hadn't already planned to purchase some then I wouldn't have entered…but I don’t expect to win as I have never won anything major like this before. I just thought it was quite a coincidence that the season I planned on getting 2 olives a competition to win 2 olives popped up!

Once again good luck to everyone and lets get it to 1000 shares! :D

Not correct , those are ALBINO'S :lol: they take up much less space !!

Just wondering how it is that Albinos take up less space than normal Olives?

I too have been preparing for Olives for a couple of years and am just now waiting on fundage to buy a pair or an awesome prize pair lol

I too have been preparing for Olives for a couple of years and am just now waiting on fundage to buy a pair or an awesome prize pair lol

Just pointing out that they are NOT giving ALBINOS away :lol:

I think that was intended as a joke, however, in the early day the decision was made to use smaller Darwin locality Olives as the foundation breeding animals with the intent of producng a smaller type of animal more suitable as a pet. Once the animals were released to the general community some Albinos were bred with larger Queensland animals, possibly hoping to get larger clutches. As the offspring of these animals reach maturity there will be a lot more variability in the adult sizes. Generally the 20 odd adults in our Albino Olive program are under 3 meters in length as they are all come originally from smaller Darwin type Olives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back