Reason for ID :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

borntobnude

I looked at this through my -- Just got home from work glasses with my-- Been at work all day brain and thought it meant give a reason for your online name !!!!

Made me laugh so - why not go with it

Why is your screen name what it is ???

no prizes for guessing mine :lol:

my first name is Nicholas and my last name is gale... plus afew E's
And my avatar was what my face looked like before face reconstructive surgery :shock:

I was the kid who spent all their free-time researching sharks.....I got the nickname Sharky from everyone at school because of it so I just use it for everything online now :p

my first name is Nicholas and my last name is gale... plus afew E's
And my avatar was what my face looked like before face reconstructive surgery :shock:

And you were fed after midnight !!

A couple months before I signed up to this forum I'd always watch "Cats101" and "Dogs101" on Nat Geo Wild, and with my crazy reptile obsession I thought about it and came up with "Reptiles101". :)

Last names Butterworth. Been butters since long before southpark was around.

Got really tipsy with friends and declared I was 'Amberbubula' from Currabubula (town in regional NSW). It stuck.

I've never actually been to Currabubula, just driven past the sign a heap :)

I've been nick named Norm since I was about 10, named by a school mate after "Norm" the all round sportsman from the Life Be In It adds that were on tv many years ago. When I was in my late teens/early twentys some of my mates parents thought that was my real name but doesn't get used much anymore, mostly only by old mates.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread reminded me and I just changed my username to my last name (nick namerised) which I have meant to do for ages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back