Camera Newbie (Plus PICTURES)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilezac

Reaction score
Camera Newbie (Herping PICTURES)

hey everyone!
I just starting out learning how to take pictures and the camera as doing so this night i found a couple of small species of frogs so i took some shots of them they are not every good but i hope to learn and get better any help would be great!
dd.jpgn.jpgsws.jpg

Last edited:
If you are serious about Digital Imagery and Wildlife Photography then you need to get in contact with young Nick Volpe or as he is known here as "richoman_3" at 16 years old nick is as accomplished a Photographer as i have seen in many a year, his management of Depth of field, placement, element content and eye for light and shade is astounding, My Father was the senior Photographer for the RAAF for around 25 years and i would dare to say Nicks understanding of what makes a Photo would make my own Father look on with that look he once gave a young man named Jason Edwards. Nick will certainly be on his way to greatness if he keeps at what he is doing, and you could do no better than to get some tips from him. Having said that there are others here that are as good as Nick, but for his age Nick is just brilliant. :) .........................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back