Best beardie book from this selection?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipperyWrasse

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I live just under 10 minutes away from the Scales and Tails outlet (lucky me!), and I wanted to know which book they stock has the most comprehensive guide on how to care for bearded dragons.
The choices are as follows:
A Guide to Australian Dragons in Captivity, Dan Brown
Keeping Bearded Dragons
Bearded Dragons in Captivity
Keeping and Breeding Australian Lizards

Last edited:
better of finding some caresheets online

I appreciate your help, but there's nothing that compares to the feel of a pristine book ready to pump your brain full of knowledge. :?

I'm a little bit weird.

I appreciate your help, but there's nothing that compares to the feel of a pristine book ready to pump your brain full of knowledge.

I agree. I don't actually own any of the books but I am considering buying a guide to keeping australian dragons. I've heard good things about it. However I would never rely on only one source for information so the care sheets are a good idea. Then you can make an informed decision on controversial subjects like "the best substrate".

Cannot go past A Guide to Australian Dragons. Great book.

Go Dan's book.
It has so many other species so after your comfortably keeping a beardie you can move onto other dragon species

I was actually leaning towards Dan's guide, and you guys coaxed me into making up my mind. I have plans of getting it for Christmas, and the only things that are standing in my way are the usual suspects: my parents :x. Hopefully I can convince them.

Get Danny's book..... If you pm Geckodan on here..... You can get signed copies

...I wanted to know which book...has the most comprehensive guide on how to care for bearded dragons.
The choices are as follows:
A Guide to Australian Dragons in Captivity, Dan Brown
Keeping Bearded Dragons
Bearded Dragons in Captivity
Keeping and Breeding Australian Lizards
'Keeping Bearded Dragons' by Darren Green is the most comprehensive guide on how to care for Bearded Dragons that I've read and is a fraction of the cost of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back