Reason for ID :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first snakes name is Mitch and we call him Mitchie for short so he is "MyMitchie". I have my real name Blaze underneath but no one on here uses it haha

It's just my online name and I have and love princess parrots. Probably my favourite bird. If u see someone named princessparrot, it's most likely me...

- - - Updated - - -

It's just my online name and I have and love princess parrots. Probably my favourite bird. If u see someone named princessparrot, it's most likely me...

Porcelain white skin and blonde hair I've been called Snowy for years........

Actually I'm probably the only black fella you'll meet called Snowy :p

first initial and first three letters of my surname. #70 is my ice hockey number :)

im short so shrinkie was given to me by one of my tallest friends and it stuck

I have always had really cursive writing so more often than not "laura" would turn into "lawra" due to too many loops.

It kinda just stuck.

It's on the back of my Year 12 jersey, is my fb name and all my online personas.

I've found it convenient to stay somewhat anonymous :)

Very first online name, I used to ride Kawasakis (had 3 before the Honda), and I find it convenient to reduce, re-use and recycle usernames!!

I might look like a bloody snowflake, but I have Aboriginal heritage and I remember being told stories about the Dreamtime when I was little, and The Rainbow Serpent was always my favourite so when I was signing up for this site (I was 9 or 10) I decided it would be a good username. :lol:

Obviously named after the Game of Thrones character.

Unthinkngly sucking on biros when giving up smoking. Also a favourite lizard.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
First name Danny, second name begins with a D. I used to be called Danny D at school and I still have an old friend that calls me that almost 20 years on. I just added a couple of Es for the sake of the user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back