Melbourne tattoo expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonman

Reaction score
Any one going to the Melbourne tattoo expo? Should be a good one with heaps of good artists going.

Melbourne convention centre 29th nov- dec 1st. And Sydney show will be at the
royal hall of industries. Moore park 7-9th march

That will be an awesome event. Will you be attending Reg (spoonman)? and will you be doing any tattooing at the show?
If the answer is yes then I highly recommend anyone wanting a reptile or any other sort of tattoo to lookup Reg from Venom Art Tattoo, or even try to book in before the show if possible. He done all my work and to say I'm impressed would be an understatement.

Here's some of the work he's done on me.

Attachments

• Left arm.jpg
    Left arm.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Tattoo arm.jpg
    Tattoo arm.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Tattoo Albies head.JPG
    Tattoo Albies head.JPG
    366.3 KB · Views: 141
  • tattoo g.JPG
    tattoo g.JPG
    263 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Yep ill be tattooing there.... Hopefully someone wants some reptiles done...I got plenty of spots

Hey spoonman can you pm me what the cost is
per hr you charge and what the name of the shop
you work at as am lookin to get some work done
cheers
richard

For all the south Australians, skin deep tattoo show is on this weekend at the old spot hotel in Salisbury....i think tickets are 30 dollars at the door....this is with out a doubt the best run tattoo show in the country and has non stop entertainment all day

I have a friend competing there.
Brenna McKenzie, she's a finalist in a comp they have...

My partner is thinking of having a stall there selling clothes she designs and makes...
It's all what I call "Rockwear" (80's style rock, punk and goth clothing)

So I may go, even though I don't have any tattoos, although I had a dream I had one on my arm the other night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back