Albino Olives are hatching at Snake Ranch!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeRanch

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Albino Olives started hatching at
Snake Ranch
today.

Three Albinos in the first three eggs!

We will put more photos on our Facebook as we take them. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• IMG_2822.jpg
    IMG_2822.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
congrats , heres to hoping people are getting close to making them more available

one other thing though snake ranch and i hate to go off topic but can we please have an updated picture of that unusual little gosford diamond you guys hatched out , pretty please :)

Can someone smuggle me one into WA? Just jokes, beautiful animals the albino olives.

Wow! Wow! Wow! WOW! I never get tired of seeing these, they are absolutely divine :)

Congrats as well, off to a good start! :D

That's fantastic! I saw an albino Olive in Werribee once, it was one of the most beautiful snakes I've seen. Congrats on hatching these beauties!

Great work SR. They're stunning snakes and its great to see more around.

Congratulations Wayne on yet another sucessful year of breeding Olives. SR sure got a good one when they got you.

I'm sure a little voice just told me that SR were going to give me one of these for my 40th today :p

Congrats SnakeRanch on what looks to be a good season opener

I am sure it just who has the money. I would get one if i hadn't spent so much on pythons already this year. Great animals.

Last edited:
SR I hope you will try and do some background checks on the people you give the animals away to so they end up in homes where they will be looked after with the proper care and all

How do you propose that is done? House inspection? Questions through email or phone? Contacting licensing departments for personal info?

How do you propose that is done? House inspection? Questions through email or phone? Contacting licensing departments for personal info?
considering that the competition is linked with facebook it wouldnt be all that hard for them to glance over the probable winners page to see if it appears as though they have a genuine interest in reptiles or if their page consists of nothing but crap about how drunk they got last friday , just a thought

i dont use facebook so wouldn't really no but dont people sometimes use it to showcase pics etc , not just the usual troll crap i hear about

considering that the competition is linked with facebook it wouldnt be all that hard for them to glance over the probable winners page to see if it appears as though they have a genuine interest in reptiles or if their page consists of nothing but crap about how drunk they got last friday , just a thought

i dont use facebook so wouldn't really no but dont people sometimes use it to showcase pics etc , not just the usual troll crap i hear about

Very true. But even then you might not necessarily get a good grasp of what a person is like unless you made an unexpected house inspection me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back