Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My big woma girl smashed my little brother on the hand and coiled him up the other day. she's extremely placid, so I don't know what he did to annoy her...but then again he's been bitten by all my snakes and they never touch me. I think he's too fearless a handler and doesn't read their body language. He'd already been chomped by his own spotted earlier that day too! I would've got the camera, but my mum was freaking out wanting me to get it off him

ty6e6ega.jpg

This wasn't a very fun place to bitten by my jungle. I actually got very sick a couple of hours after, vomiting and such. I went to the doctors and my doctor thought that it was because my jungle must have had some bacteria in his saliva. It was my fault though, made the mistake of leaving his large enclosure open whilst turning around to pick up a f/t rat out of a bucket. He was really hungry that day apparently.

Lucky you were not facing the other way……….could of been worse, especially with a feeding response……grab, attach and twist……if ya know what i mean ;)

Lucky you were not facing the other way……….could of been worse, especially with a feeding response……grab, attach and twist……if ya know what i mean ;)

Haha! I'm so lucky that didn't happen! That would be absolutely terrible lol!

I don't get bites often, last snake that bit me was a BTS.
About a year ago I got tagged/latched on by a 7ft coastal(feeding response) and it hurt...just a bit!

This thread brought back some memories. I still have small scars from snake bites I got years ago. A constant reminder of their 'love'. :lol:

From the amount of blood my intergrade has made me lose, I think I had better check with the local blood bank to see if they have any of my type spare :rolleyes:

just 15 minutes ago while trying to do a spot clean, Hestia, aka Mad Maggie (part former name and part her aggressive hunger for food all the time!) decides she is hungry. This is typical, feed day is over the weekend, not my first tag today, but its the first to draw alot of blood like this. Enjoy the gore.
attachment.php

Anyone got some woma bites? Little girl striked at me for the first time today but missed :)
Though I am honestly kind of looking forward to my first tag I don't want to encourage it:rolleyes:

8 foot male Diamond python. Three years ago Christmas Eve.

Attachments

• 261724_117556278339202_4253697_n.jpg
    261724_117556278339202_4253697_n.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 218
Ouch. Getting hit in the face is what I dread most ha ha.

One of Pythoninfinite's large NSW carpets struck me in the face a few years back. Gave me a shock but it upset my daughter more. She was watching and burst into tears. I think Jamie almost did too trying to apologise. I was just left mopping up the blood.

No photos though, darn it.

S

y8ady3eb.jpg

My Woma trying to eat my hands. Again. Let go eventually!

Its not a very impressive bite as such, but i always thought this is such a nice photo of my woma, my snake bracelet. She is a lot bigger now but hasn't bitten me in ages as i am better at recognising her moods. I just still like using it to shock my none reptile loving friends and family. Their response is usually something like 'why were you talking pictures, shouldn't you be trying to remove the snake'.

Attachments

• IMAG0223.jpg
    IMAG0223.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 122
Nice close up, this little one was stuck on my hand for a good 15 minutes. I figured since her mouth was full, I would clean her tub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back