Highest and lowest Egg Incubation Temps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptileaddiction

Reaction score
Hi. I'm curious to know what the highest and lowest egg incubation temps breeders have used, for Australian pythons, and successfully hatched out health snakes.

i heard they can go as low as room temperature and hatch out at around 100 days... not from expirence

Just to clarify, what do you considered room temperature iHerp? I'd suggest room temp in Darwin, where I am, is a lot higher than room temp where you are.

Do a quick search, I know the Devil did some experiments over the last few seasons and had success at some baffling temps, both high and low temps......

From memory, as high as 37 and low as 24 with success. I think the secret is stability. Eggs wont survive with large variations in temp during incubation. But kept relatively consistent they can hatch at varied temperatures and varied time frames.

Thanks. I knew someone ones experimenting with them, but I could remember who it was. Searching failed to find it, but now I know who it was I found it easily. Thanks again BARRAMUNDI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back