Win a pair of Olive Pythons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to 884 shares! Only 166 to go :D:D:D:D:D

SR I hope you will be able to do some sort of check on the person who wins the Olives so you know they will be going to a good home and will be cared for

- - - Updated - - -

up to 902 shares now if anyone is interested

SR I hope you will be able to do some sort of check on the person who wins the Olives so you know they will be going to a good home and will be cared for

- - - Updated - - -

Yep the person is me :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see how that would be possible or necessary. They don't do background checks when selling reptiles. I don't see a difference...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ONLY 10 SHARES TO GO!!!!!!

:shock:

when they alert me that I have one I will be that happy that .............

better not continue down that track I may get banned lmao

If I win I'm happy to share and send the second one to someone :D Two olive pythons is just TOO exciting to think about!!! Hehe.

According to the Snake Ranch facebook page they were won by a girl named "Jess Nitty" don't know if she is a member here or not. :) .............................Ron

According to the Snake Ranch facebook page they were won by a girl named "Jess Nitty" don't know if she is a member here or not. :) .............................Ron

I hope she's not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back