Show us your frogs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwtiger

Reaction score
This has most likely been done before but after a quick look couldn't find the thread. I thought I would share my frogs not the best pictures sorry. I have green tree frogs, white lipped tree frogs, red eyed tree frogs and a bleating tree frog.
camerons ipod 001.jpgnokia pictures November 004.jpgnokia pictures November 005.jpgnokia pictures November 007.jpgnokia pictures November 008.jpgnokia pictures November 009.jpgnokia pictures November 010.jpgnokia pictures November 012.jpgnokia pictures November 014.jpg

Lovely frogs guys. I wish I could get more they are just wonderful and give lots of enjoyment. Love to hear them all compete when croaking

Love to hear them all compete when croaking

i have three and not so much when you are trying to watch TV and they decide to start up for a while. My daughter reckons they listen to her when she yells at them to stop.

It is funny how that happens. Certian songs set my off sometimes. Espcially the red eyes. A couple of the babies gtf well one year old now roughly are starting to croak then the adult about 8yrs gtf will croak and out do them all. Will have to take a recording one day and see if I can upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back