2014 Calendar?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just wondering if there's going to be a calendar next year? It's past the time when the photo comp usually starts.

The message I got from Admin a week or so ago was that "They had not made a decision on it yet".

Hopefully they decide to go ahead with the calendar again.

Here's a nice picture for a calendar.
March3rd20139_zpsd6869ec6.jpg

Bring on the calender, if sales are down I can pose nude.........oh no that won't help sales :)
I am all for the calender bring it on!

Well the Firemen, Police, Army, Navy and others do the sexy Calenders, why can't we have 1 called the Men and Women of Herping with their Herps draped carefully over and on their good bits, Damn i am actually visualizing it right now, hmmmmmm :) :) :) :) ...................................Ron

We really enjoy the calender each year. We try not to look ahead through the months although sometimes its hard not to peek.

@ron, there was a women of herps one a while back. it was all black and white if remember correct.

That was women with herps! It was a medical book and I still wake up screaming noooooooo!

Well the Firemen, Police, Army, Navy and others do the sexy Calenders, why can't we have 1 called the Men and Women of Herping with their Herps draped carefully over and on their good bits, Damn i am actually visualizing it right now, hmmmmmm :) :) :) :) ...................................Ron

As cool as that would be, i can't help but think about the possibility of someone being tagged in a place that wouldn't be pleasant lol.

How would you feel if you were assigned the pygmy python Ron? Sounds like one step away from showering with your snake.lol. I hope there is a calendar this year it was fun seeing all of the photos.

How would you feel if you were assigned the pygmy python Ron? Sounds like one step away from showering with your snake.lol. I hope there is a calendar this year it was fun seeing all of the photos.

Ahh you beat me to it! I just read Ellann's reply and was going to make a shower reference...

A calendar would be fantastic and give me something to work towards: a proper camera instead of a dodgy iphone with macro lens.

How would you feel if you were assigned the pygmy python Ron? Sounds like one step away from showering with your snake.lol....
Just looking it up... Antaresia perthensis TL 61 cm... now let me see... Uh Ha... Yep.... no problems.
No need to worry about the Pygmy Python Ron, I have got it covered... so to speak.

Blue

Umm blue my pygmys are only as thick as a 20c piece Though....

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Then you better start power feeding them!!!

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmmm more like a dropped skinks tail. :) ..............................Ron

I photographed a pygmy that was 81 cm

sorry guys but there will be no calendar this year. It take a lot of time and effort and is just not an option for admin this year. we hope you all understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back