What does everyone think about this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres another one going for a desert theme,

- - - Updated - - -

great job mate , i wouldn't mind seeing some more desert looking ones , whats sort of prices are you thinking of charging ? pm me if you dont want to put to up here

Hey thomassss got that desert themed one done have a look let me know what you think. Also worked out a price $28 plus postage I think that's pretty good price but I will put one in the for sale section and see how it goes. Time will tell.

Cheers
luke

Attachments

• IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 136
Hi luke, what are the dimensions of these hides? Can you make different sizes?
I have to say i'm not too keen on the coloured ones, but the first one looks great.

Heres another one going for a desert theme,

- - - Updated - - -

Hey thomassss got that desert themed one done have a look let me know what you think. Also worked out a price $28 plus postage I think that's pretty good price but I will put one in the for sale section and see how it goes. Time will tell.

Cheers
luke
looks alright but needs to be less red , more of an orange type colour with light yellows should come out good , i have faith ;)

works out alot cheaper than i was expecting too , also interested on the dimensions of this particular size

looks alright but needs to be less red , more of an orange type colour with light yellows should come out good , i have faith ;)

works out alot cheaper than i was expecting too , also interested on the dimensions of this particular size

will work on the next one to be more sandstone colour thats what your looking for, The internal dimensions are 300mm long, 190mm wide at widest part, 70mm high.

shane73 i will be making other sizes soon but at the moment I'm concentrating on the background.

Hey everyone,

Couple more colours to take a look at.

cheers

Luke

Attachments

• IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 92
They look awesome! If you're thinking about selling any let me know :) I'd love one of the dark coloured ones.

They look awesome! If you're thinking about selling any let me know :) I'd love one of the dark coloured ones.

Thanks Lawra i will start to put some on the sale section so just keep an eye out, but if you want the dark one i sell them for $28 plus postage, just let me know

Thanks Lawra i will start to put some on the sale section so just keep an eye out, but if you want the dark one i sell them for $28 plus postage, just let me know

Yes please :)

Popped another colour mix out today, i could go mad on colour.

- - - Updated - - -

Suns out today, so i got a better photo of the sandstone one to show off the colours so far my favourite colour mix.
Cant wait to show you all the background in this colour…..

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 103
:/ its a rock on top of some other rocks and hay, am i missing something? is this supposed to be "art"

:/ its a rock on top of some other rocks and hay, am i missing something? is this supposed to be "art"

no mate they are an aussie made hide that you can buy in pretty much whatever colour you ask for, rather than a Chinese mass produced two colour piece of rubbish, well done to the producer of these hides, we need to support more aussie made stuff instead of supporting overseas interests.

It's moulded fibreglass composite, as stated by OP. I consider it art but hey that's just me.

At the end of the day it's someone's creation and I find your comments offensive and unwarranted.

I'm a bit confused by this comment. Are you trying to say the hide looks just like a real rock on top of hay and pebbles? Or are you meaning to be rude?

I think they look great and would happily purchase one.

well can you show me something you can do similar and produce for the hobby at the extremely competitive prices that he has to offer , i think his doing alot of people a great service and he has so far shown alot of potential , i think we should only encourage that

i havent put down an order just yet as i dont need any right now but i definitely will be very soon most likely the sandstoney one his made as i like that best and did ask for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back