What does everyone think about this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahah this is why this forum has so many issues with arguments, every ones sees such a negative point of view.

my comment was light hearted and supposed to imply that the product looked so good\realistic it looked just like a rock, and there for one could not see the item, it was a compliment to the creator\OP.

ahahah this is why this forum has so many issues with arguments, every ones sees such a negative point of view.

my comment was light hearted and supposed to imply that the product looked so good\realistic it looked just like a rock, and there for one could not see the item, it was a compliment to the creator\OP.

pretty crappy joke , no offence kinda backfired but huh , i can see the joke in it now though so can understand , however i dont think people sticking up for someone is the problem with the forum , i think it lies in keyboard warrior which you at first came across as which is why you copped flak

smiley faces would of helped us to know it was intended as a joke :):)

Thanks everyone for your support, I will be working on other shapes and sizes soon, but it is a costly exercise to produce just one hide for myself. with continued support i will will be able to produce hides and backgrounds to suit everyone.

Over the christmas break i will finish the background and will post photos as soon as i finish it.

Thanks again

Luke

Question for every one, what do people use for there hatchling hides?
would people use the hides above in a smaller form for there hatchling tubs?
Also what size would everyone like to see?

Cheers
Luke

Question for every one, what do people use for there hatchling hides?
would people use the hides above in a smaller form for there hatchling tubs?
Also what size would everyone like to see?

Cheers
Luke

Some people probably would use them but to be honest Alot of people also wouldn't bother as hatchlings outgrow them way to quick
Most people tend to use small cardboard boxes and toilet rolls for hides for their hatchlings

Wouldnt hurt to make a mould for for one though if you wanted to , theirs always going to be new keepers who are caught up it the fad of decorating the crap out of their 7l click clack :) ;)

I'd like a smallish one for my jungle :) S/he is just about outgrowing current lid/hide at the moment.

Preferable size would be about the size of a fist?

Hide arrived just in time :D It looks really good in Steve's enclosure and is the perfect size! Thank you so much :D

20131212_120544.jpg20131212_120536.jpg

That looks great Lawra. Looks to be a similair colour to the coir peat.

@RHAus Some bigger versions would look great in with my womas. *hint hint* :)

That looks great Lawra. Looks to be a similair colour to the coir peat.

@RHAus Some bigger versions would look great in with my womas. *hint hint* :)

Red fox this is the one i made for my womas, and younger BHP, first one i made so basic in colour.

Attachments

• IMG_8479.jpg
    IMG_8479.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 71
That's great. I quite like the shape and with the colours of the rectangle ones you could be on to something. :)

Your woma seems quite happy with it as well.

That's great. I quite like the shape and with the colours of the rectangle ones you could be on to something. :)

Your woma seems quite happy with it as well.

He sits there all day just looking out comes out for some heat and a drink then back to the woma cave.

Pretty much what mine do, until it gets to night time and they are hungry.

I removed the hide over the heat for a couple of mine otherwise I would never see them.

Pretty much what mine do, until it gets to night time and they are hungry.

I removed the hide over the heat for a couple of mine otherwise I would never see them.

yes they are characters.

Would you be interested in that sized hide if i was to make them in the colour you like..

- - - Updated - - -

Geckoes would love the smaller hides :)

What size do they like? i don't keep geckoes so don't no much about them.

I'm going to make a hatchie hide over the weekend so that might do...

yes they are characters.

Would you be interested in that sized hide if i was to make them in the colour you like..

Yes I would take 5 or 6 off your hands. Although it may take me some time to decide on colour. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back