Sims incubator tubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planky

Reaction score
I have searched for these pecific tubs and have come up short, I seen a pic on here in the for sale section (I think it was for leatherbacks) with around 20+ eggs in the exact tub I'm after, can anyone help me out on where to purchase these? Yes I know I can make my own as I have but as I'm quite rough with all the tubs I I'd like to get the ones with the little plastic strips that stop egg rolling. Thanks in advance

they are very quick to send off to, I ordered 2 budget SIM's containers and got them in 3 days of payment. both my clutches are doing so much better then previous years. I have 1 clutch due to hatch any day now :)

You should maybe buy them when they are in stock? There is no beef to be had with anybody. People leave their purchases to the last moment, then complain when the product is sold out.

I went straight to the manufacturer paid and am awaiting my tubs was easy to do

You should maybe buy them when they are in stock? There is no beef to be had with anybody. People leave their purchases to the last moment, then complain when the product is sold out.

I have gone to your page in excess of 30-40 times over the last year or so ( since i found out you were the australian agent) waiting for them to be in stock.

I have only ever seen " out of stock" on that item. If they were in stock I would buy some.

I must have missed the times they were in stock.

Are you able to post on here when they are in stock? So that people can got to your page and buy some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back