What are you looking forward to this summer?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowman

So it's Summer again and Christmas is around the corner. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

For me:
Finding new reptiles to photograph and tick off in my guide books.
Family time and holidays.
Python eggs and hatchies.

Eating lots of fresh fruit and veg :lol:

Eating lots of fresh fruit and veg :lol:
As long as that is all you eat! I heard anything else will cause death! hahaha :)
I'm looking forward to over eating sea food and meat at Christmas :)

A nice light topic to contrast the anger going on elsewhere...

I can't wait to go to the beach and just get in the water and maybe have a bit of a spearing session or two.

Big family get together on Christmas. It's by far my Mum's favourite time of the year so she goes nuts :D

Plus I get 16 days off work by booking 2 days holiday!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

A nice light topic to contrast the anger going on elsewhere...

I can't wait to go to the beach and just get in the water and maybe have a bit of a spearing session or two.

Do you use a sling or gun? I used to use both to good effect. Though in Vic you are allowed to scuba and spear which is sort of cheating, but makes for good eating!

Oh wow really? I'm a diver so we've entertained the idea but yeah it's illegal in NSW. I use a gun but I'm not very good. Just getting out in the water is enjoyable though so it doesn't matter if we don't come back with anything

Womas due to hatch on Christmas Day, spending a soy or two on the beach and as above going to get the spear gun out. Also birthday on Boxing Day so I'll have to think of something to do other than eat more lol.

Sounds cruel but I am looking forward to NOT driving to Mission Beach to spend xmas with my mum , she is going away for a few weeks so I can sped my whole summer at home !!
but camping and 4x4ing is top of the list !!!

I love the summer fruits and BBQ's plus all of the family time we get to have, although I will miss not seeing my little sister who is spending her first Christmas in her new country (England) .

I love the summer fruits and BBQ's plus all of the family time we get to have, although I will miss not seeing my little sister who is spending her first Christmas in her new country (England) .
Yeah get hard when siblings move all over the place. My sisters husband works at the Aussie embassy in Vienna, Austria. Good for my holidays, but bad for family gatherings.

Riding motorcycles with an awesome guy. :) We're going to Apollo Bay next Tuesday, then sometime in the near future on an overnight camping trip to the 12 apostles. Xmas day will be spent with my Mother, Brother and at least one friend, we're having a picnic at the beach. No more traditional stuff for us.

Seeing my family :D 10 days and counting until we road trip down to NSW, leaving the sandy beaches for muddy creeks but it'll be so worth it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back