Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a few pics today while ghille was being photogenic as always.
Yearling bredli that has yet to been sexed yet. Best temperament, never bitten or even struck once and is handled most days.
All these were from a phone and I'm not a photographer, so sorry about quality.
EDIT: Ghille has been dark compared to most of the other bredli that I have seen around and has been ever since hatching.
Opinions on this would be cool as I don't know if its true or it'll change over time.
Favourite position
photo 2.jpg

ghillies enclosure.
photo 3.jpg

Head shot.

photo 1(1).jpg

One more for the sake of it.
photo 3(2).jpg

Last edited:
Some more of Sahara, I got her when she was 8 weeks old, she's nearly 4 now :)

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 75
  • After shed 11.jpg
    After shed 11.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 72
  • After shed 10.jpg
    After shed 10.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Sahara2.jpg
    Sahara2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 85
How long to go.... My girl only shed yesterday:)

She is due to lay around the 5/12...

- - - Updated - - -

this is the male that bred her.
9f5d643a-4bb0-4bbc-af43-a06b2fd9c257_zps05ede1d7.jpg

Last edited:
Some more of Sahara, I got her when she was 8 weeks old, she's nearly 4 now :)
nice pics , the very first shot ( the close up head shot ) just did a little visual illusion on me , i started at its eyes then looked down towards the bottom of the pic and it looked like it was closing its coils around its head , only slightly but it did it time and time again for me ( and no im not smoking anything funny ;)

Some real Stunners out there , what are the tank sizes needed for these fine specimens as i will be starting my collection soon , as soon as i have finished building the tank . Thanks

Some real Stunners out there , what are the tank sizes needed for these fine specimens as i will be starting my collection soon , as soon as i have finished building the tank . Thanks
They grow to near 3m so as adults u will need a 1800 x 600 x 900 high

thanks , the tank i have now is 1000x500x1400 high , so should be ok for a hatchie , i see a few ppl having a two or more in the same enclosure is there any rules with this , i would like to get a pair of hatchies and not sure if i can put them together or seperate cages . Dont want to wake up one morning to one fat bredii and only one snake .

way too big for a hatchy they only need click-clacks at first and you upsize as they grow then in a decent enclosure.i put mine in his adult enclosure when he was about 15 months old and 1.2m. and about two in one enclosure well i will just say.......nothing about that....do some research on that one there is a post on here not long ago about what can happen when two snakes are kept together so up to you.....nice choice in snake though bredli's are the best first python.....:D

Thanks mate. It actually stayed dry the whole day.

It was still freezing though!!

My Bredli shed today and has gone super red, but she also has a few pale scales. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

She did escape through a small drilled hole last week so I'm thinking maybe these are the result of some scratches? They're only on the thickest part of her body.

ejyqyzym.jpg

Here she is enjoying a bit of fresh air:

asajy9a8.jpg

Sorry if these turn out enormous

Strange, I've never seen anything like that on mine before. Hopefully someone can help you out. I'd be inclined not to worry though, see what happens next shed.
Beautiful looking snake you have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back