Snake ID by for a bloke on a souped up scooter!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost, the guy is an imbecile giving out incorrect information like he actually knows what he is talking about. These dipsticks do so much damage in misinforming the Australian public and I have zero tolerance of arrogant ignorance.

The reptile in question is highly unlikely to be correctly identified due to extremely poor quality of the images taken. However, there is sufficient visual evidence to determine that this is a legless lizard in which the tail has been detached and has just started to regrow. Hence the stumpy end to it.

Blue

ha ha close encounter!, he was like 10 foot away from it lol

I agree Bluetongue. The tail is considerably thick and it doesn't seem to move like an elapid...BUT TALK ABOUT AN OVER REACTION! :lol: :lol: Good thing they don't fly otherwise that bloke would have been a goner! :lol: :D

Someone link him to this thread.....
It's pretty clear he has less IQ than a glass of water.

I checked out the Wiki page. From what was on there it is most definitely a baby eastern brown and its mummy is hiding somewhere...

What a dope looks like he would of had a heart attack if he made it up the hill

From the heavy gasping breaths and the over-frequent use of explicatives, it was clearly an extremely frightening experience for him. I wonder if he ditched his undies before or after he started filming. He better hope his mum doesn’t watch the video or he’s going to wish it was the mummy brown he was dealing with. I can also see a new lock going on to the side gate... one he hasn’t nicked a key to. Between mummy browns and drop bears, he should not be out in the bush alone...

Blue

I cant stop laughing the poor guy almost **** him self. Just keep in mind not all people are herp friendly and dont know what is dangerous or not so its human nature to asume the worst.
As for id I couldn't get a good visual

Well it IS brown ;) ha ha
Seriously though it's clearly some type of Legless Lizard.
I'd feel pretty silly if I were him.

Wow he's my new superhero "Scared *hitless scooter man".

LMFAO I was expecting a kid not an overweight old guy. I could hardly see the poor little thing! What a moron.

Me too Lawra. (Not a moron, what my expectations were) :)

im constantly having to correct these retards on facebook and youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back