justice finally

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

43nickw

Reaction score
rrrr.jpgFor all of you who have been ripped off by rory mclean over the years, you will be pleased to know he is in woodford correctional centre, doin 9 months for fraud, so now is the time to take any police action if he stole from you, as he cant dissapear for a while.

not likely this is his 3rd time in for same offences, derm had to destroy, 11 snakes they cofiscated out of 24.due to starvation, he is still waiting for charges from them,

Looks like he will be some ones 'friend' inside

good to see you and others will finally get some justice , remember your problems with him

yea it took a long time but i am happy now thomas, just a shame so many snakes were put down, due to him.

What did he do? Never heard of him.
nick would know alot more than me but he was a scam artist that preyed on reptile hobbyists he got away with alot as well then he ripped off nick here 2 womas if i remember correctly , well it seems that nick didnt stop untill he got some justice

he is a con man who has preyed on numerous people on many snake sites, selling snakes , gettin money not sending snakes, using picks of others snakes and selling them, false bank transfers, also ripped off pet shops, his last job was on a single mum, stole all her money then emptied her kids bank accounts too, has been doin it for years,under many different names. Claims to be a lab tech for Derm. i know of at least 47 members of this site alone he has stolen from, he is good at what he does, he fooled me and many others, he is a bad egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back