lol for all you beiber fans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahahaha, love Zach Galifianakis <3

I hope you guys realise that this is scripted, watch the others and you'll see. But still...

of course its scripted, but its funny as hell

Ppl who hate Bieber confuse me...

You're a product of your environment

He's a product of his.

Instead, perhaps hate the industry which makes him famous.

Of the millions of small minded imbeciles who buy"people" magazine who publish this sort of BS.

Really.

"Hate" the figurehead or shun the idea?!

I know which I'd rather.

Good on Bieber making the most of small minded teeny boppers who have nothing better to do.

He mad millions and can retire at 30.

You're all jealous.

Get over it and instead of "hating" him take a look at yourselves.

Supply and demand people

/endrant

Ppl who hate Bieber confuse me...

You're a product of your environment

He's a product of his.

Instead, perhaps hate the industry which makes him famous.

Of the millions of small minded imbeciles who buy"people" magazine who publish this sort of BS.

Really.

"Hate" the figurehead or shun the idea?!

I know which I'd rather.

Good on Bieber making the most of small minded teeny boppers who have nothing better to do.

He mad millions and can retire at 30.

You're all jealous.

Get over it and instead of "hating" him take a look at yourselves.

Supply and demand people

/endrant

Well I don't hate Justin Bieber because he's feminine, or because his music is generally bad or because his famous or anything like that...
I don't like him because he's a bad person. He said rape happens for a reason, he gagged when trying a vegan steak in front of the chef who made it, his fans cut themselves because he smoked weed; he didn't do anything to stop it. He urinated in a restaurant's cleaning bucket, he drew graffiti on walls in where ever the heck he recently was and claimed that he didn't know it was illegal, he was pulled out of a brothel in a blanket because for some reason he can't face the public, he made his security guards carry him on the Great Wall of China. He also turns up to most of his concerts a few hours late and doesn't apologize or give refunds, and he left a concert when someone threw a water bottle at him.
There's just a few reasons to dislike him...

Well I don't hate Justin Bieber because he's feminine, or because his music is generally bad or because his famous or anything like that...
I don't like him because he's a bad person. He said rape happens for a reason, he gagged when trying a vegan steak in front of the chef who made it, his fans cut themselves because he smoked weed; he didn't do anything to stop it. He urinated in a restaurant's cleaning bucket, he drew graffiti on walls in where ever the heck he recently was and claimed that he didn't know it was illegal, he was pulled out of a brothel in a blanket because for some reason he can't face the public, he made his security guards carry him on the Great Wall of China. He also turns up to most of his concerts a few hours late and doesn't apologize or give refunds, and he left a concert when someone threw a water bottle at him.

You couldn't have put it any better/ clearer.
I dislike him because I don't like him as a person due to all the reasons above plus more.

I'm still confused...

You feel so strongly about someone who says and does petty things like that ^^^ when there are actual problems in the world.

I have read your view with an open mind but still find myself scoffing so I must apologise and perhaps agree to disagree.

I dislike terrorists, corrupt governments and close-minded follow-the-trend-because-I-can't-think-for-myself sheep (to name but a few) whereas you dislike a spoilt little brat because he didn't care about some teeny boppers giving themselves paper cuts.

PS: one must always consider context when quoting, for example "rape happens for a reason".

Yeah, it sure does happen for a reason. The reason is that there are oxygen thieves in this world who go out and rape people.

Ahh you get the idea, I don't think I need to give more examples...

That's enough reasons for anyone to hate him lol

And you need to look at your life if you don't think he's a bad person, system that made him or not. He's not 11, that's not an excuse. He's old enough to make his own decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you need to look at your life if you don't think he's a bad person, system that made him or not. He's not 11, that's not an excuse. He's old enough to make his own decisions.

Lol I never said he was a good person, I just meant it's a waste of time having such strong feelings towards someone who may as well be a piece of dog poop on your lawn. Yes it's unpleasant but you're not going to start a thread on a forum raging about the inconsiderate person who let their dog poop on your lawn, are you?

Bottom line: I really don't give a damn about what he or any other celebrity does and YOU are the one who needs to look at YOUR life if you feel so strongly about what he gets up to.

Last edited:
My daughter went to his concert and loved it. She was lucky enough to go to the concert in Brisbane that he was not late for.

I wonder what he'll be like when he's 30... I do feel sorry for child stars though. He is the perfect stereotype. He is the reason why under 18's on TV shows like X factor etc make me sad :(

Take a look at Britney and Miley......perfect example of "Micky Mouse Club" kids gone bad.....its sad that so many of these child stars that seem to have everything going for them seem to take a steep nose dive and all but destroy there reputations and careers.......but i guess thats wat fame and huge egos do to them....i dont exactly hate Justin nor am i a fan of him, but i think he makes some stupid choices...but lets face haven't we all done things we aint so proud of? only difference is we aint rich and famous....yes he is an arrogant pr1ck but so are most people his age...although i do believe they they should set a better example for other kids knowing full well they are in the full limelight and have so many "obsessed" fans that look up to them...

Last edited:
I don't blame him for acting like he is I don't know many people who would act like model citizens being multi millionaires at age 18

Sent from my GT-P7320T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back