Got a scolding :p

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaleyfoot

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I'm an adult male and fairly blokey but one thing that makes me melt and turn into a mushy skirt is hatchling Reptiles.
I often browse pictures of hatchies online, especially Carpets, Bearded Dragons and Lace Monitors.
Anyway I was doing it again this morning around the wife and she got upset that I never get that mushy with our baby daughter :p What can I say? Not much compares to our Aussie Reptiles Ha ha.

i can see your point i'm a sucker for a hatchie
i told my wife about your post and she and i both just about wet it
"nice" takes a bit to get my wife laughing that hard

So I'm an adult female and fairly sensitive but one thing that makes me melt is a bloke going clucky over babies. It is really nice to know there are as many guys out there as gals who enjoy having animals in their life. But don't forget to let your family know you love them. I am sure your wife knows it, but us gals like to see it and to be told, regularly. Just don't get lost in your obsession and forget those who want to be with you... :D

So I'm an adult female and fairly sensitive but one thing that makes me melt is a bloke going clucky over babies. It is really nice to know there are as many guys out there as gals who enjoy having animals in their life. But don't forget to let your family know you love them. I am sure your wife knows it, but us gals like to see it and to be told, regularly. Just don't get lost in your obsession and forget those who want to be with you... :D

No chance :) My family is still my everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back