Bredli x Albino Darwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MathersD

Reaction score
Can you breed the two mentioned snakes . If so , has anyone and what do they look like . Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Interesting topic..... I'm sure someone has ;)

Both have such amazing colours . That would be a nice mix .

There are bredli and Darwin jags floating about... Google images

Those I have seen but no albino darwin and bredli . Thats why I asked the experts . :)

Have seen a few Bredli het cross hatchlings for sale. Haven't seen any Bredli albino cross hatchlings from those pairing yet tho

it's illeagal in S.A. to breed Bredli's with any other carpet python.

No it's illegal to publicly talk about it.... There are some stunning hypo coastal jags x hypo Bredli that were bred and are still in sa

Also illegal to breed in Qld too 1. Any mutation bred intentionally is against the law and 2. Morelia bredli is a full species and not a subspecies of Morelia spilota in Qld so it would be double illegal here 1. illegal mutation and 2. an illegal hybrid. Its not illegal to talk about it and in the end so many people are breaking the law every year and not getting in trouble for it so why is it still illegal?? ;) Albino Darwin X Bredli has been done but no visual albino bredli/darwins have been bred. Carpetpythons.com.au has produced some very nice looking albino jungle/darwins and also some stunning albino Murray Darling/Darwins.

Wow . Ok . But is it illegal due to protecting the species or that the offspring will have negative effects .

all i know is that if i breed a Bredli with any other sp. then i will be in serious trouble and imo thats a good enough reason to abstain, im not going to lose my permit for any morph, the reason that i have snakes is because i love them and i would not risk losing them for the potential dollar attached to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back