my hold back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
draco 005 (900x600) (2).jpgdraco 006 (900x600).jpgdraco 007 (900x600).jpg

i hope the blue does not fade, the pic's don't do him justice its brighter in the flesh.

there were a few hatchies like him but he stood out more.

so what do you's think of this little guy?

thanks, he is stunning. i have never seen a dragon with blue like that. will be great to watch as he grows. wen he is shedding the blue turns white.

i gave a good friend of mine a sibling like him but was not as bright but still a great looking beardie.

has anyone breed any like this or seen any?

thanks, he is a cool little dragon. dunno what to name this little one yet. needs to be something special and unique like him.

that is wicked, lol could call it a blueberry

i was thinking electric blue, i will definatly be breeding the same male to the same females next year and hold the hatchies longer to see if this occurs again. and this little guy will be breed back to see if i can produce more like him. i'd love a leather back or silk back with a nice blue like his through it.

only time will tell what the future holds.

I have a high red that shows blue stripes in about the same location on the body, normally after a shed it is very noticable. Not very vibrant but it is definately a blue and not purple like my yellow female has.

Rick

i was thinking electric blue, i will definatly be breeding the same male to the same females next year and hold the hatchies longer to see if this occurs again. and this little guy will be breed back to see if i can produce more like him. i'd love a leather back or silk back with a nice blue like his through it.

only time will tell what the future holds.
keep us updated *** picssss

any pic's rick?

yeah i will.

Dont think i have any at the moment, of decent quaility. The wife decided to misplace the sdhc card for the slr and we only just found it. I have a couple photos of her taken on my iphone 5.

ra7eta4a.jpg

davujude.jpg

bede2y2a.jpg

Latests to oldest. These photo dont take any notice of any of it but i will try an get one of the next couple days when she is bright, only just finished a shed so she is pretty at the moment. The other beardie is her brother, both from Greg Cranstons "Rick Walker High Reds".

Rick

I'm not sure what I'm missing. It looks like a fairly standard bearded dragon hatchling to me, the blue to grey lines are not uncommon (they vary in intensity).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back