So annoyed with the DEP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I supose while we are waiting we have to get ready our tonkinese is due to drop her litter in the next week, then start housing them busy month ahead lol

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

only problem is i have lost the reciept for the money order as my 2 year old goes through my bag and rips stuff up.

you should try going back to the post office and seeing if they can find their copy of the money order if you have an approx date you got it

i had to send some money to someone for a scrap our car did to their's and i requested not only registered mail but for them to sign a card saying it had been deliver which is then given to the postie who posts it back to the sender, after a month i received nothing so went to our local PO and they were able to copy me out the signed registration form so show it had been received and what date etc

What state are you people in? I thik they are actively trying to move everyone online. I didn't recieve a renewal so rang up, got a renewal code and did it online, I got a confimation email with a reciept then I recieved a PDF license which I printed out and saved 20% by doing it online.

That sounds like a relatively quick and efficient process Peter.
It wasn't so long ago that everything had to be done on paper and snail mailed back and forth. It's good to hear that they've caught up with the times. :)

sounds like i'm the exception to the rule here. my basic lisence with VIC DSE was a breeze, paid, came back in a timely fashion. When i rang to enquire about getting a pygmy python (upgrade to advanced lisence) got through straight away and info provided was very helpful, forwarded me all the necessary info etc. And no, I do not work for the gov or DSE lol

sounds like i'm the exception to the rule here. my basic lisence with VIC DSE was a breeze, paid, came back in a timely fashion. When i rang to enquire about getting a pygmy python (upgrade to advanced lisence) got through straight away and info provided was very helpful, forwarded me all the necessary info etc. And no, I do not work for the gov or DSE lol

Same for me, must just be the better state ;) ( just kidding!!)

I've got advanced, followed the usual process, sent money order via snail mail. Licence and book arrived before the 'please allow...' was up.

Recent had to get an import permit and after 2 weeks I called to find out the first snail mail form had gone AWOL and was not received. I was advised to fax with a letter stating what had happened and they would process ASAP. As promised, I received an email copy of the permit the next morning and paper copy a couple of days later :)

In Queensland you fill out your details and pay online and you get it back in 5 min, can do it at the petshop if you want.

We are currently in he process of getting our Basic Wildlife Licence and I am not looking forward to the bs that we may to go through:(

Are you in Vic? If so it's just a matter of sending the completed form and payment in. So long as there is no issue with criminal convictions there isn't anything else to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back