Possible gravid Central Netted Dragon.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any information is good for me. They still haven't eaten yet but they seem to move around a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any information is good for me. They still haven't eaten yet but they seem to move around a bit more.

Just keep on offering food once a day but only leave it in for 30 mins and if they are not interested take the crickets out and try again the next day, oh and make sure they are nice and warm from basking before you try feeding them.
I would not be concerned at all if they didnt eat for 5-7 days after hatching, if 7 days goes by and some or all are still not feeding then let us know and we can go from there :)

I wish you the best of luck

Thank you very much!! How much uv should they have and temp for the baby's during the day and night?

Thank you very much!! How much uv should they have and temp for the baby's during the day and night?

37-40 degree C basking spot, 25 degree C cool end for 10-12 hours each day, I do not provide any heating at all during the night.
For UVB I either use the 10.0 Compact fluros or a mercury vapour bulb, both are directly above the basking spot roughly 25cm.

This is my set-up. I run 2 x 160 watt Mega Ray Mercury Vapour Bulbs = ideal heat. Very big enclosure so ample room to thermoregulate.

20130324_104701.jpg20130324_104713.jpg

Last edited:
My 2 baby's beardless arnt eating any where near what they should!! Any tips?? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back