What does everyone think about this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would take 5 or 6 off your hands. Although it may take me some time to decide on colour. :)

If you were to order 6 i would do a bit better on price.

The way i look at colours i try to match a snakes environment to a colour, e.g. BHP and womas desert so sandstone reds and oranges, carpets i like the browns also if you have albino i would go a darker colour to bring the colours out in the snake.

but totally up to the customer….

Hide arrived just in time :D It looks really good in Steve's enclosure and is the perfect size! Thank you so much :D

View attachment 302157View attachment 302156

the contrasting hide color in that magnificent enclosure you made looks amazing Lawra. :) ..............................Ron

- - - Updated - - -

I know what i will be buying my 2 Spotties for house warming gifts now for when they go into their new enclosures. :) ....................Ron

There from this packet of toys from Kmart some kids toys dinosaur set i think it would be good just make a few adjustments I'll find out the name when I get home but there is a couple different sizes

Lol too bad you don't ship overseas!

They look fantastic mate, I wish I had half of some of y'alls artistic ability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Lol too bad you don't ship overseas!

They look fantastic mate, I wish I had half of some of y'alls artistic ability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hey i could look in to shipping them to you not sure how much it would cost.
I could find out for you if you would like.

Thanks for the comments.

Cheers
Luke

- - - Updated - - -

Hey every one put a good dent in the background today its coming along fantastic, so by the end of next week i should have one made,
So watch this space.

Well Luke! Looks like you'er onto a winner! Well done! Ill be keeping my eye out once you have them up and running

Just finished the small hide and made it in a couple of colours, this size would suit hatchling, geckos, small skinks.
Internal dimensions: 155mm long 120mm wide 35mm high

Cheers

Luke

Attachments

• IMG_8491.jpg
    IMG_8491.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 81
Heres a sneak peck at the start of the background this was a test section of the background 860 x 450, the total size of the background will be 1060mm x 860mm
will fit enclosures 1100 x 900, once i get the background nutted out i will be making complete enclosures ready to go, plug and play basically.

Cheers

Luke

Attachments

• IMG_1516.jpg
    IMG_1516.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 75
Thought i would bring this post back to the surface.

Attachments

• 10376944_1540438029509022_3914300801786323098_n.jpg
    10376944_1540438029509022_3914300801786323098_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back