Scientific name of different coastals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur. Bigguy is right here. This list is a mess and the department need to redo it. I think it's important that they do so asap, otherwise new keepers will unknowingly produce hybrids. Someone should write to the department to let them know.

The problem with this though is that different distinct species shouldn't be able to produce offspring that can then go on and produce more offspring. A bredli can mate with a diamond and produce fertile offspring.

The problem with this though is that different distinct species shouldn't be able to produce offspring that can then go on and produce more offspring. A bredli can mate with a diamond and produce fertile offspring.
I am not sure what you are saying the problem is with Bushman's post? Can you please explain what you mean.

I am not sure what you are saying the problem is with Bushman's post? Can you please explain what you mean.

I'm not I just quoted the wrong person. I wasn't paying attention. I meant what he was quoting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back