Sunglows are here.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The odd one from the first line were quite nice yes, but alot of the young were very average as well, some were just normal looking coastals. When ever I would bred animals from that first line or bred back to it mixed results would occour, but animals that have blood from the other lines as well or just from the other two hypos then all animals in the clutch turn out high quality hypos, so i dont bother breeding back to that line any more.

Last edited:
Ok Rob , thanks for the additional info..

These are the hypos I was reffering too.. .. Your original pair.. They look bloody nice..

Roger.

Attachments

• adultmalehypo.JPG
    adultmalehypo.JPG
    254.1 KB · Views: 252
  • hypofemale.jpg
    hypofemale.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 252
They are actually the two newer aditions to the line not the originals.

The original female was a cracker thou, infact Dave (pilbara pythons), still talks about her. She died from leukemia unfortunatly. I had her back in the days before I ever had a computer.

Your hypo's have always been spectacular top shelf quality animals Rob

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Thank you everybody for posting on this thread and thank you for keeping the conversation liberal.
I think in Australia we have a better selection of quality animals than the rest of the world. Even though some morphs have come from there.

it is great to have now not only one type of albino in the carpet variety with more to be created yet.

These animals will be for sale in a month or so and hope that people can have positive feedback regarding this morph.

If anyone one else out there as people have said in this thread has them. Please post some pics. Let's see what they are looking like.

And for everybody here is something that I pulled off in a different clutch.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 264
My caramel Albinos and caramel Albino RPM/jag are about 12 months old now they are from Southern Cross caramels and got more this season.

cheers
Scott

So all the people who claim to have these animals put your pics up of them. No pics no animals. Don't claim you have something if you can't back it up with a pic.

Congrats to CHONDROS for posting pics.

I personally will be purchasing one if those if I can.
Something different to work with.
Great looking hatchie

Well if he has them then he should put up some pics, like discount reptiles said "no pics, no animals"

Well if he has them then he should put up some pics, like discount reptiles said "no pics, no animals"

Just because Scott chooses not to post them here, doesn't mean he doesn't have photos or the animals. I don't bother posting my animals here, doesn't mean I don't have any.

Google or facebook and you'll find heaps of Scott's pics.

I thought contributing to a thread is online.
This isn't Facebook. How about some pics.
Contribute to the thread all the sunglow owners. I would love to see the variations.

- - - Updated - - -

I checked out his Facebook page and saw no sunglows. Some nice animals and a message from some chick who can't read properly. Lol.

I'm not going to post the pics for Scott in case he doesn't want them here but I can see about six on his fb page.

Well I can't see any Sunglows on his page so it's either you's don't know what a sunglow looks like or you's are colour blind

Didn't look very hard then did you?
Besides, are you the authority on colour and possessions?
People don't usually post pictures of exotic reptiles they keep, does that mean very few in Australia keep them?

So all the people who claim to have these animals put your pics up of them. No pics no animals. Don't claim you have something if you can't back it up with a pic.

you guys want to know why the people who own these animals dont want to post on here ? , its because of people like you 2 , classic example right in this thread where CHONDROS has been doubted , then had pictures posted and reputable people back him up only for trueblueboy to tell him it isnt what it is because they know better

i hope that one day this will stop and people can post pics without basically being called a liar but you know , when pigs fly and all

This is a sunglow jag from last season and I have some from this season

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Fractal-man, they are not exotic. They are Australian snakes. Just a new morph appearing now and to be honest I think it could make the albino prices stabilise for a while. Cause let's face it they have been in free fall over the last few years or so. With bringing new morphs into this domain brings excitement.

thomassss. I thanked CHONDROS for posting his animals cause that's what you do in threads, post stuff.

Thankyou teleman64. That is one sick animal. I love the jag pattern with that colouration.
I and people who will read this thread would probably want to make an informed decision on weather they would want to part with their hard earned money to purchase one of these animals. If we don't know what's out there how do we know what's real.
I think the jag is the best so far

Fractal-man, they are not exotic. They are Australian snakes. Just a new morph appearing now and to be honest I think it could make the albino prices stabilise for a while. Cause let's face it they have been in free fall over the last few years or so. With bringing new morphs into this domain brings excitement.

thomassss. I thanked CHONDROS for posting his animals cause that's what you do in threads, post stuff.

Thankyou teleman64. That is one sick animal. I love the jag pattern with that colouration.
I and people who will read this thread would probably want to make an informed decision on weather they would want to part with their hard earned money to purchase one of these animals. If we don't know what's out there how do we know what's real.
I think the jag is the best so far

You might want re read Fractal-man post.... He didn't say they were exotics just try to make a point that just because people don't post photo of project morphs on here doesn't mean they don't have them. As for albino prices falling they have been the same price for the last 3 seasons with only a few people selling cheaper males.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back