GTA online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasssss

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
so with gta online finally stabilising and we can actually play the game without being left in the clouds hoping that it loads , im wondering who here on aps is playing online ?

ive been playing gta v online on ps3 for a while now. im pretty well setup but im not a money glitcher. ive been playing since maybe 1.04 ive had one charactor messed up and if i try go into it, it just puts me stuck and i cant see anything but now should be a good time to play. as for the clouds ive never been left there too long, i think some people were lucky like me and some wernt.

ive been playing gta v online on ps3 for a while now. im pretty well setup but im not a money glitcher. ive been playing since maybe 1.04 ive had one charactor messed up and if i try go into it, it just puts me stuck and i cant see anything but now should be a good time to play. as for the clouds ive never been left there too long, i think some people were lucky like me and some wernt.
oh i should of mentioned , im playing on ps3

i always got stuck in the clouds its was a pain doesnt happen so much anymore though thankfully , personally havent done any glitching , never really knew how then they all got patched hahaha so i had to do it all like a chump although i wouldnt mind running into one of those billion dollar bounty im hearing so much about

Me and my mate were playing one day and it just kept giving us armored vans there was only two of us in the lobby it was so much fun neither of us did anything to make it happen it just happend for like 5 hours had to go to work the next day so we had to leave lobby was good while it lasted lol

Me and my mate were playing one day and it just kept giving us armored vans there was only two of us in the lobby it was so much fun neither of us did anything to make it happen it just happend for like 5 hours had to go to work the next day so we had to leave lobby was good while it lasted lol
did one of you guys happen to blow up the very first truck and yourself ? only ask as ive had a similar glitch thingy happen to me and thats what i did

for the amount of people that bought the game i would of thought we would of had more people on aps playing , seems not

[MENTION=30348]thomasssss[/MENTION] nah my mate was in a closed lobby for like 6 hours then I joined and about an hour later the vans just kept coming we were driving in the same car we had a pretty good system passenger would throw sticky and driver would jump out and grab cash we just kept going with 4 stars until we died the assault shoot gun is pretty good to open it if you don't have any stickys my ps3 is broken so I'm waiting for a ps4 then maybe ill get the ps3 I had a couple games i didn't finish.

@thomasssss nah my mate was in a closed lobby for like 6 hours then I joined and about an hour later the vans just kept coming we were driving in the same car we had a pretty good system passenger would throw sticky and driver would jump out and grab cash we just kept going with 4 stars until we died the assault shoot gun is pretty good to open it if you don't have any stickys my ps3 is broken so I'm waiting for a ps4 then maybe ill get the ps3 I had a couple games i didn't finish.
bummer was hoping it might be repeatable , i was in a solo session like a whimp lol got sic of playing in lobbys with all the clowns in tanks and the campers at los santos customs whilst i was trying to save $$$ for an adder , back to playing in open lobbys now though

My favorite thing to do is wait for people at Simeon's and park heaps of cars so the cant put the priority vehicle in their then kill them and take the car and sell it.

My favorite thing to do is wait for people at Simeon's and park heaps of cars so the cant put the priority vehicle in their then kill them and take the car and sell it.
well atleast that ones a bit original , theres too many things to do in gta for me to have a favorite but a stand out would have to be early on when gta online was still fresh and i could get a cargobob easily

i spent probably around an hour trying to hook someones car up when i finally nailed it when i found someone sitting in there car not paying attention to the game , took him up real high ( with the intention of dropping him anyway ) when he sent a msg through on my ps telling me to put him down .... you can guess what happened next im sure :lol:

hey just wondering what lvls are you guys? also i know 1 of my friends did some car glitch for 1 mill and his cousin did it for like 5 bill or something huge. but ive never done it. for the lvls im lvl 59 atm.

hey just wondering what lvls are you guys? also i know 1 of my friends did some car glitch for 1 mill and his cousin did it for like 5 bill or something huge. but ive never done it. for the lvls im lvl 59 atm.
im lvl 85 atm , no glitching or exploiting needed either

on the armoured truck thing , it is repeatable , i met a guy over the weekend who knew about it and what you have to do is pretty much what dragondragon said , you have someone start a invite only lobby then invite only 1 of your friends , its not 100% flawless but it does seem to be the trigger he said his been doing it since the 1.06 patch

last night we did a whole heap of trucks over in a row not sure how many but i easily racked up a couple 100k from it
and now i dont need it because right after that i entered an open lobby for some freeworld mayhem and i r4an into a hacker by the name of bigpoppa2121 and the kind fellow gave me around 3 billion in game $$$ ..... score now to hope i dont get banned or put into the cheaters pool

my friend that i played with earlier today got 9mill and now im poor and hes splashing in cash. lol. hes only lvl 35 so he doesnt have THAT much he can do with it but i wish i got that much :( atm i only have about 40k.

my friend that i played with earlier today got 9mill and now im poor and hes splashing in cash. lol. hes only lvl 35 so he doesnt have THAT much he can do with it but i wish i got that much :( atm i only have about 40k.
its not all that great , trust me i actually sort of wish i didnt get it kinda takes the fun out of it , if you want some i can give you a bit by placing a bounty on you then killing you myself and sharing the cash , its slow but the only legit way to share it around

nah some lvl 1000 hacker/modder gave me 107mill, i understand ur point. u dont do much with it after the first day of having it lol. now i just roam with the friend who got 900mil (last time i accedintly said 9mill) and we do random stuff, ive got past lvl 70 and me and him share my tank.(hes lvl 38 i think).the way the modder gave me the cash was he set a huuuge bounty on someone got it himself and split it with me and im guessing other people.

Yeah I play. Currently on lvl 30.

some random guy gave me $200m but I don't use it for anything cept ammo.

whenever I come across someone in a tank i go to a new session. Cant be bothered with them. Unless everyone gangs up on him i can't see how they get beaten so it isn't much fun

does anyone play the story mode? I have done 47% so far. It was a bit boring for a while trying to get someone to do anything other than hang out. But when I get sick of taking people out or getting taken out by tanks i switch over for a while

whenever I come across someone in a tank i go to a new session. Cant be bothered with them. Unless everyone gangs up on him i can't see how they get beaten so it isn't much fun
use a bit of that money and buy yourself a tank , then whenever you see an idiot in a tank just get your tank and blow him away , then highlight him and spawn trap the crap out of the guy as long as possible , thats how ive been doing it since i got mine helps to have a friend in a tank so you can split up , gives them less chance of getting away , if they go into passive you can use the rocket barrel on the tank to knock them over and off any ledges so you can run them over :)

i dont kill anyone in a tank unless they where in one first , then they get spawn trapped

since jackrabbit is lvl 30 the tank requires lvl 70 to buy, but if u have a friend who has a tank they can borrow it from time to time. i let my friends borrow my tank if they want to. and when i use it and blow up peoples car they call me an idiot because i have to pay for it, but i dont really think i care about 12K lol. and i think i might do the thing about they have to be in one first, otherwise i make mad enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

also the grenade laucher is great for taking out tanks on foot, id imagine the rpg and minigun are too but im lvl 78 and havnt unlocked them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back