Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11262536123_b8f90042bc_c.jpg

11262532303_6eed88efab_c.jpg

11262520993_d187b1ea3c_c.jpg

11262429115_ff165eb49a_c.jpg
wow that looks almost just like my 100% het female on page 52 just yours is a lot older very nice midsreps your albino looks very similar to mine to they are awsome

wow that looks almost just like my 100% het female on page 52 just yours is a lot older very nice midsreps your albino looks very similar to mine to they are awsome
Tis a Het also...both snakes 11 months old...albino was a fussy feeder but ok now tho have to trick her to take rats but she still a pain (have to give mice 1st ) lol...Ps..bit chubby due to big feed 2 days ago to last them over my holiday haha:D

Last edited:
my 2 are real pigs they'll eat any thing especially the male albino he likes fingers lol mainly mine getting better though he only chewed my hands 3 times today so that's a improvement normally doesn't stop

Phatty mate they are beautiful to bad you didnt get another kiss off the mole :) lol

Here's a cpl of pics of my 2 darwins i got off MUNGUS(Aleks) thx mate,they are doing well

been that long sice ive had to put up some pics i've forgot how :(

Last edited:
ah stuff it...thx mate........ 1st pic female.... 2nd pic male

Attachments

• het darwin female.jpg
    het darwin female.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 93
  • het darwin male.jpg
    het darwin male.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
More Darwins I have. All three are females, the two hets are both hypos, though one of them has another underlying mutation that I am waiting patiently to prove out when she's old enough.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Took some new photos of Charlie. He is close to shedding so will get some more snaps in his new skin soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back