Snake keeper App

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HayleyChuck93

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know how great the Snake keeper app is!!! Makes it so easy to keep track of feeding, shedding, weight, length and so on!
u6u5e4uv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use reptile scan. No issues with it yet. And it just got a facelift too

I used to use Snake Keeper... Now I use QR2iD and it honestly is fantastic - I accidentally smashed my iPhone and the bf has android lol. Codes look pretty cool on the enclosures too :D

i use snake keeper but im finding it abit hard to keep track of all my snakes i have 12 and a bunch of babies due might look elsewhere

- - - Updated - - -

I used to use Snake Keeper... Now I use QR2iD and it honestly is fantastic - I accidentally smashed my iPhone and the bf has android lol. Codes look pretty cool on the enclosures too :D
i cant find QR2iD in the app store?

x2 for QR2ID its more permanent feeling and has way more applications for my needs, and for anyone with many, many animals its perfect.

Thanks guys for helping out while I am in Japan, it's alot harder to comment on the phone, much prefer a computer.

I recommend for anyone wanting a full blown system that is continually updated to visit QR2ID | Virides for more information and to purchase the system.

The main advantage compared to app based systems is that it can be used on any device that can display webpages. Even if you don't have a smart phone just use a computer.

PS. Got married yesterday to my beautiful partner Ikumi. I will post something later in chitchat on my return. Also I am going to try and find a Japanese pet store to see what reptiles they have.

Awe, Congratulations on the nuptials! I just love weddings :D

Back on topic, I'm another QR2iD convert. Detailed enough to keep accurate records but not too complicated to navigate. An added bonus that I can access it via iPhone, iPad or desktop if I need (read: if I lose my phone as per usual).

The cute name plates from Virides are a plus too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back