Some invert macros

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richoman_3

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just trying to get a little closer to the critters, just to spice up some moisturisation

Trachymantis dentifrons by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

embarrassed

Trachymantis dentifrons by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

Scolopendra morsitans by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

also embarrassed

Scolopendra morsitans by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

Mitchell's Diurnal Cockroach (Polyzosteria mitchelli) by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

Stanwellia sp. by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

Mallee wolf spider by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

urodacus elongatus by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

enjoy .. if you can?

Stunning pics as usual, Nick.

The Mallee wolf spider is one of my favourites with the Mitchells diurnal cockroach another standout but all great photos. What macro lens are you using?

Stunning Nick:)! I hd no idea centipedes had that configuration of eyes. And for anyone who's concerned about elapids, check the modified front legs out on these guys!! I had a friend in the Kimberley bitten by one on her bare foot and she spent 24 hours under observation in Kununurra hospital. Her foot/ leg swelled enormously (and the bite seemed very painful).

Good pics as always, thanks for sharing. How do you get the white background?

Thanks all…
I have a f2.8 100mm Canon macro lens
White background is just paper :)

also this one, a weird as hell assassin bug that looks like a stick insect x mantis
its tinnyyyyy!

Emesaya brevipennis by Nick Volpe, on Flickr

At first I thought it might be paper but then short of using glue I couldn't work out how you would get them to stay still.

That is the same lens as I have. I am still getting used to it and sometimes find it hard with reptiles because the won't stay still.

Last edited:
That Mallee Wolf Spider is incredible! I need one of those....or ten :p

Awesome pictures. All I can say is at their current size I like these things, but if they were huge their faces would be god damn terrifying.

Nope, all of these things are far too creepy. Great shots of my nightmares though!

I'm hopeless, think I'll just stick to the good old iPhone quick shots lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back