My Bobtail Pit ...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 30368

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share with you a few pics of my bobtail pit. It currently homes 1 Western Blue Tongue, 2 standard bobtails and 2 goldfields bobtails, with 2 baby goldfields due next month.
A couple of li'l skinks have also taken up residency in there too...

IMG_4561 (2).jpgIMG_4559.jpgIMG_4571 (2).jpgIMG_4524.jpgIMG_4519.jpg..IMG_4538.jpg

I'm loving that whole setup, I was thinking about doing something like that here.

My only concern of doing that here was to make sure the whole pit didn't receive sun at 1 time due to the heat build up from the tin, but I see it looks like it's in the perfect spot for this not to occur. Great looking set up & perfect looking bobtails! Cheers.

It looks great, well done! The inhabitants are lovely as well!

I had one the same for my blueys and shingles but it was the 60cm high one and boy did it take a while to do up (and then when we moved) undo all the nuts and washers! We left it with a neighbour and when we get set up again I might go one of the other ones that only has the end bits that need to be done up!

Love seeing them have an outdoor setup. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back